Saturday Night Contest - Fresh Water

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
What’s going on guys! Hope you all are having a fantastic week. I know I am, and it’s time to make it even better with a fresh, new SNC!

Speaking of fresh, tonight we are going to base our contest around water. Just a few weeks ago, we released the Charity : Water Playing Cards, in which 100% of proceeds from the sale of this deck goes directly to the Charity Water Organization. Charity Water provides clean drinking water to developing countries around the world and to those who need it to survive. They have provided water to over 2 million people in 19 countries, and have funded over 4,000 water projects. It’s remarkable.

So to shed some light on this wonderful cause, this week’s contest involves water. All you have to do is create or perform a trick using water in some way. Make water appear in a bottle, make it disappear, etc. Use water in a unique way. Additional presentation counts as bonus points!

Upload your video performance to YouTube, Vimeo, etc. and post the link in response to THIS forum thread by 7:30pm EST tomorrow, January 15th. It has to be a video made specifically for this contest, so old videos that have been uploaded long ago do not count!

What will you win? You can walk away with 3 Charity Water Decks, and a 6 pack of Steampunk, just because we love you guys. We wanted this week’s contest to be special. Let’s see what you guys got!

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Alright guys, time for results!

We picked this entry because it reflected exactly what we were looking for. Use water in a unique way. His presentation also added as bonus points, so let's give a round of applause to Michael Kras for his entry!

We appreciate everyone's entries for this week, as all of them are great. Quality definitely showed this week! It was tough to come to a winner, and that's why I love these contests! It's always a challenge and you guys are always ready to take them on.

Rock on!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results