Need Anybodies Help...

Jun 5, 2010
New York, New York
I haven't heard of this page but it does look like they have some nice stuff at fair prices. I'll have to do some looking around here. I hope someone on here knows about them cause I see a few things that I might want to get.

Luis Vega

Elite Member
Mar 19, 2008
Leon, Guanajuato Mexico
luisvega.com.mx
I haven't heard of this page but it does look like they have some nice stuff at fair prices. I'll have to do some looking around here. I hope someone on here knows about them cause I see a few things that I might want to get.

I know what you mean...I saw a LOT of things I would like to buy for myself...but I really have not idea...since the site it´s unfamiliar to me...let´s wait and see..

and FPS...I know what you mean...but I hope there is no wrongdoing from them...I dearly hope...

RealityOne

Elite Member
Nov 1, 2009
New Jersey
Luis:

I haven't dealt with them, but I suspect they are selling knock-offs of the products and bootlegs of video tapes. Based on what I've seen on other forums, this seems to be the case with a variety of China based internet magic retailers that have prices that are below the U.S. wholesale prices.

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Luis:

I haven't dealt with them, but I suspect they are selling knock-offs of the products and bootlegs of video tapes. Based on what I've seen on other forums, this seems to be the case with a variety of China based internet magic retailers that have prices that are below the U.S. wholesale prices.

Exactly what I was going to say. I wouldn't advise spending your money there, that has "scam" written all over it. A Tarantula for 10 bucks? Obviously going to be a knock off. And David Stone's Window selling for under 10 bucks, that's too good to be true. I agree with David on this one.

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
I have not bought from them before, but I have purchased cheap knock offs from ebay before and all I'm going to say is that 9 times out of 10 you get what you pay for. I'm in agreement with David on this, if it is that much lower than US retail, good chance it is a knock off and they are just using the US pictures for Advertisements.

Currently China has a company that has ripped off Losander's floating tables and even uses Losander's demo on their site. Unreal....

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results