theory11's Super Fast Shipping?

Jan 15, 2012
AU
theory11's Super Fast Shipping? (Australia)

Hello my fellow theory11ists

I am based from Sydney, Australia and I just find it unusual that my order from Ellusionist which was shipped on the 01/11/2012 arrived today whilst my order from T11 which was shipped on the 01/05/2012 has not yet arrived! Both was shipped via USPS first class International Mail/Letter! Any plausible explanation on this? Anyone has experienced same thing?

I know that USPS first class internal parcel arrives within 7-20 days but I just cant believe that T11 would take this long! Heck I cant wait to get my 1st order of decks from T11! (does not really give me a good impression since this is my very 1st order from T11) Talking about Super fast shipping is a bit exaggerated I reckon.

Last edited by a moderator:

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Hey jHay,

Our warehouse team ships out orders lightning fast - within 24 business hours, usually much less! After it leaves our warehouse, though, it's entirely in the hands of the USPS. USPS doesn't care which company you order from - they process packages without regard to the person it's going to or the company it's coming from, whether that be from theory11 or Apple. Unfortunately, there's nothing we nor anyone else can do to speed that up.

What matters most is how quickly the order is shipped out. After that, it's in the hands of USPS, Fedex, or UPS. As the shipping option you chose can take up to 20 days for arrival, it's likely well on its way to you and due to arrive VERY soon! Of course, do not hesitate to contact our support crew at any time if you need any assistance. We're always here to help, around the clock!

formula

Elite Member
Jan 8, 2010
Bare in mind that sometimes post is held at customs for a while. It may be held because it's suspicious or just randomly picked.

I still haven't received a package from E that was sent back in November. A replacement was sent and that hasn't arrived either. The British post (Royal Mail) isn't very good though to be fair. I'm sure it will turn up, you're just one of the unlucky ones.

Mar 6, 2008
A Land Down Under
Hey JB

is there any chance you will be adding the option to FEDEX in the future. With larger packages it is actually cheaper to use FEDEX when compaired to UPS. Not to mention much quicker and real time tracking.

Jun 8, 2012
Question on Shipping

My order was placed on 6/22/12 it shipped on 6/27/12 and isn't due to arrive until 7/5/12. That's $8 in shipping to wait 14 days. It would have taken 3 days with USPS for the same money (Regional Rate Box B to 65018). I love your site and products, but come on, there's no reason I should wait that long for professional domestic shipping. Is there?

Reactions: Kaiyodi
My order was placed on 6/22/12 it shipped on 6/27/12 and isn't due to arrive until 7/5/12. That's $8 in shipping to wait 14 days. It would have taken 3 days with USPS for the same money (Regional Rate Box B to 65018). I love your site and products, but come on, there's no reason I should wait that long for professional domestic shipping. Is there?

I'm in the same boat; I ordered last Friday and just shipped this past Wednesday. I was more than understanding of it not shipping till after the weekend, becuase of the giveaway, but why did it take all the way till Wednesday to ship? Especially since I ordered about 30 min. or so after the promotion started, just to make sure I got the uncut sheet. Seriously dropping the ball on shipping here.

Oh and the tracking number states that UPS has received information about the package, but that they still don't have it, which means it might not actually have shipped yet... Wonderful...

gavinross

Elite Member
Dec 6, 2008
toledo, ohio
" j.bayme - Hey jHay,

Our warehouse team ships out orders lightning fast - within 24 business hours, usually much less! After it leaves our warehouse, though, it's entirely in the hands of the USPS. USPS doesn't care which company you order from - they process packages without regard to the person it's going to or the company it's coming from, whether that be from theory11 or Apple. Unfortunately, there's nothing we nor anyone else can do to speed that up. "

That is generally true, T-11 ships things out pretty quick. But it isnt as simple as "its out of our hands now" because I can seriously get things from China faster than T-11 (i know because I order a ton of stuff online both foreign and domestic). Ebay items arrive 2-3 days after shippment, basically anywhere in the US (again I order 10+ items a month from ebay). There must be something you do differently than E, or Pengu*n magic, or Joe Blow from ebay, becuase they will beat you to my front door every time. But who knows, maybe the slower shipping keeps shipping prices down. And T-11 is fantastic about replacing anything if there is an issue, no question there. I'm glad someone brought it up though, my order from 6/22/12 says its in connecticut but it isnt expected until July 5th, I could seriously ride a bike there faster :) Mine shipped UPS btw.
-Tyler

Last edited by a moderator:

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
Hey guys,

A little clarification on shipping issues that you may have been affected by this last weekend. Our warehouse ships orders Monday to Friday mornings. The vast majority of the time, if you place an order on a weekday morning, it ships that day. If you place an order on a weekday afternoon or evening, it will ship the next morning. Weekends are a little trickier, but most orders placed between Friday afternoon and Monday morning ship out Monday morning.

Last Friday was a BIG event. Not only did we release FOUR decks of cards for sale, we also released INSANE, a trick we have been excited to share with you for a long time now, and RAPTURE, a trick that makes you feel like you just had the worst moment of Deja Vu ever. This enough would have given us a HUGE weekend, but that was not it. We released FREE White Monarch Playing Cards with orders over $50 for 12 hours, and FREE White Monarch Uncut Sheets for orders over $100, while supplies lasted. This was HUGE. I wish I could tell you the number of orders we had. I can tell you that I spent 15 straight hours on Friday doing nothing more than helping people with orders and answering questions. And then 9 more on Saturday.

Back to the point. We can handle a normal day's worth of orders with no sweat. We can handle a full weekend's orders pretty easy. We cannot ship out all orders from a MASSIVE sale weekend all in one day. Our warehouse team works relentlessly to get through all of the hundreds and hundreds of orders that need to be shipped. Right now, with the exception of a few orders with backordered items, the vast majority of these items are now shipped.

Yes, we try to ship all orders within 24 business hours whenever possible. No, we did not manage to do so this last weekend. That said, our shipping team has worked relentlessly to get your packages to you as fast as possible. If you are concerned about your order, just hit me and the rest of the theory11 support team up here and we will certainly take a look and see what is up with your order.

I hope this clears things up for all of you who are still waiting for your packages. Thank you all for your patience and support, and rest assured that we will take care of things for you!

You guys rock!

// L

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results