BLISTER - Has anyone heard or seen this effect?

Dec 3, 2010
I heard that there was a signed quarter to playing card, as in INSIDE the card.. and it is visual.. impromptu and no set up is required... I also heard it was called BLISTER or something and was coming to the WIRE soon???

Let me know if you have heard about this...

Dec 3, 2010
@ Siphe .. I heard it from a friend of mine in Florida that knows this guy Jared Hansen, from the House of Flying Cards ... it is a group down there.. He said that he has seen it before and it kills! Do you know him?

Jul 2, 2011
Californiaaa
@ Siphe .. I heard it from a friend of mine in Florida that knows this guy Jared Hansen, from the House of Flying Cards ... it is a group down there.. He said that he has seen it before and it kills! Do you know him?
Nope.
Well, this sounds like a rather interesting effect.

Dec 3, 2010
Yo!!! I just saw a video of this.. holy ****! This trick is ****ing crazy good... I don't think it is totally impromptu though.. it can't be.. but it looks ****ing insane... My friend showed me through skype on his phone, so I don't have a link :( sorry!!

Dec 3, 2010
Signed Quarter INSIDE playing card... is this ...

even possible?

Jared Hansen AKA J Ferrari of the House of Flying Cards says he not only has a way, but it is visual and 100% impromptu.. WHAT THE EFF??

Having had the opportunity to speak with Mr. Hansen in great details about Blister recently I can say this is indeed a neat little worker. It's not going to be a magician fooler in the slightest, but the concept is quite neat, and in my opinion would make a nice closer to an established transposition routine. I can easily see this closing a coins across, to sinful act with Blister serving as the third and final piece of magic.

JD

Jul 5, 2009
Longview, Texas
Just video chatted with Jared about this. It's pretty awesome, no lie. I really enjoyed it. I was rather envious as well. Genius idea it was. Completely impromptu. No set up at all. Good going Jared.

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results