Precursor :: Patrick Kun + Zach Mueller

Jun 1, 2009
Wow. That was awesome. I couldn't even keep up with how many color changes happened haha. Great work!

formula

Elite Member
Jan 8, 2010
You two are sickos. I watched the video when it was uploaded and instantly sent a text to a friend saying that he needs to watch it.

BlakeVogt

Elite Member
Oct 28, 2008
Vegas
My favorite part about this video is how many times you have to watch it before you realize the complexity behind some of the 3 second shots. Upon first glance, a lot of the "eye candy" looks "cool" but then on the 3rd or 30th time watching it, you realize a 3 second clip actually fooled the crap out of you. This is most definitely the most dense magic video I have ever seen. Well done Patrick and Zach!

PatrickKun

Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
www.patrickkun.com
My favorite part about this video is how many times you have to watch it before you realize the complexity behind some of the 3 second shots. Upon first glance, a lot of the "eye candy" looks "cool" but then on the 3rd or 30th time watching it, you realize a 3 second clip actually fooled the crap out of you. This is most definitely the most dense magic video I have ever seen. Well done Patrick and Zach!

Thanks Blake!

Aug 31, 2007
FAKE.

Thanks for the positive feedback guys, hopefully I'll have more videos like this popping up in the near future :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results