Saturday Night Contest - Standing Solo

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
What’s up guys! You all know what time it is. It’s time to bust out the cards.

Tonight, we are doing another round of our Create a Flourish series. Why, you ask? The answer is simple. SOLO by Michael James is coming in less than a week, and it’s time to warm up your fingers for all the awesomeness it has inside. Here is a special Behind the Scenes look and an excerpt from James+Jikh, an epic Cardistry Jam Session that is also featured on SOLO.

The challenge tonight is simple: create one flourish. That’s all. But here’s the twist. Michael is known for his slick sense of style. So your flourish must be unique and flavored with that style. The more creative, the better.

To make your video available for judging, please upload it to YouTube or Vimeo, and post the link to it in response to THIS forum thread no later than 7:30 EST tomorrow, January 22nd. At that time, we will have special guest judge Michael James himself, review the entries and pick the winner.

What will the winner for this week’s contest receive? You can receive a Signed copy of SOLO and 3 Steampunk Decks, on the house! Let’s see what you guys have in store for us. We can’t wait to see them!

CAndrew

Elite Member
Jan 12, 2011
Dang, happen to be running ubuntu right now so i dont have access to my usual software :/. Also my tripods broken. Eh Ill think of something.

Sashacrespi

Elite Member
Oct 29, 2011
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQ0cuc4HN_o

look until end (what i am submitting is the display that keeps the deck in order

May 14, 2011
Malaysia
This is my entry to the SNC Solo

I'll try my super beat but I can't edit my video....and also there is no sound...so please accept my entry

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results