culling multiple cards?

Jan 22, 2012
Hi everyone.

I'm currently practising a trick that involves culling three cards in succession ie. pick one from the top, cull it, pick one from the middle, cull it, pick one from the bottom, cull it. I am fine with culling a single card, but I can't seem to manage culling one once I am already holding a card.

Anyone have any tips?

Apr 1, 2009
California
Lets see how to explain it to you... Alright, so they touch a card near the top and you cull it underneath the group of cards as you normally would. Make sure it's all the way to the back by your palm and has successfully cleared the cards in the left hand. it should create something of a V or a pacman mouth. just keep spreading the cards into that v until they touch another card. then clamp down on the cards spread into your right hand with your original culled card and cull this next card underneath that pack. And continue as so.

Dec 9, 2011
You can either cull them one at a time or
When culling multiple cards it's hard if you're not doing the Marlo Prayer Cull. Just remember the second card goes under the already culled card, the technique is identical

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results