Color Changing Deck!

Sep 1, 2007
Wow, I want them. Not for magic purposes, just to play with :D

[SpellingNazi]
it's sleight of hand
[/SpellingNazi]

Sep 1, 2007
Ok, now make a special marker that does that when your write, so you can make a spec sig change color, and ill buy it. Oh can you think of all the possibilities with that?

I've seen them before, they're at the magic shop I go to in Vancouver. They are alright but when they change from the spade to the heart....you can still see a faint outline of the "tails" of the spades. Hoenstly there's other cards our there by just putting a lighter under them pips and numbers will disappear, and they're really cheap. I bought 3 cards which change from a 9 to a 5 of diamonds and others for only 5 bucks. They work really well, for laymen audiences since they change back really quickly.

-RA69

WHAT THE HELL... work on your slight of hand. that is also sad that they actually say a little body heat. the exposure is in the effect description. sad sad sad.

https://www.elmwoodmagic.com/full/M...Ds-27227-Alpha-Cards-Jesse-Feinberg__5423.htm

So are "thumb tips" exposure? How about "flash paper"? Shims? We all know what these are and how they operate, but they're utilities. Alpha cards are a tool that can be used by magicians. Imagine having a spectator sandwich a card face-up in their own hands, then you pretend to switch it for another at lightning speed. They open their hands and it has changed. You wave your hands over the card, blocking their vision, and the card miraculously changes back.

Gimmicks exist because some things are just not possible with sleight of hand. I carry a thumb tip wherever I go because it is a tool that I can use in conjunction with my presentation to blow people away.

Magic is about entertainment. The means by which you decide to entertain does not matter.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results