Smoke coming out of nose?

Nov 29, 2011
Well i was practicing smoke by Alan Rorrison in the mirror, and notice that smoke comes out of my nose (this would be a dead giveaway as to what is about the happen you see) So, is there any way that i can prevent that?

Hope I don't die.

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
Well i was practicing smoke by Alan Rorrison in the mirror, and notice that smoke comes out of my nose (this would be a dead giveaway as to what is about the happen you see) So, is there any way that i can prevent that?

Hope I don't die.

Don't breath out through your nose.

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
The average person can hold their breath for at least 30 seconds. Practice to make it work out right.

Apr 1, 2009
California
It is simply the fact that you aren't completely holding your breath. Breathing out of your nose can be barely noticable.

Hope I don't die.

First off don't worry your not going to die haha, and secondly maybe the fact that smoke coming out of your nose isn't a bad thing. A few times i have intentionally exhaled the smoke from the nose, because more then once a spectator thought i had some magic pill under my tongue that dissolves and releases smoke, but if you exhale through you nose there really isn't any explanation. Hope this helps.

Reactions: magictet
Jan 30, 2012
Though if somehow the smoke comes out of your nose before you want to make it go out of your mouth, just relax your throat and cut the connection between your mouth, and everywhere else with the back of your tongue. Kind of like if you have a mouthful of water and you want to keep it there.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results