Insider or Expose?

GarethNg

Elite Member
Oct 14, 2011
Does anyone know what happened to the Insider or Expose? There was supposed to be a new web show but there hasn't been one.

Dec 8, 2009
irresponsibility is what happened!

It's ok that there is no "shows" but it's not OK to say that there will be, and then nothing! A LIE TOTAL LIE!!!

Sep 1, 2007
Ease up guys, I know Zach's been on and off sick recently and both of them are probably in school. Life happens and sometimes you can't finish things as quickly as you would like. I would hope that their lives don't revolve around putting up a weekly web show.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Hey guys, have no fear! We've been working hard behind the scenes to improve all of our webshows and bring them back, better than ever, for 2012. It's been a collective effort with our whole team, and we're excited to share the result with you in the coming weeks. Stay tuned - will be well worth the wait!

Dec 8, 2009
Hey guys, have no fear! We've been working hard behind the scenes to improve all of our webshows and bring them back, better than ever, for 2012. It's been a collective effort with our whole team, and we're excited to share the result with you in the coming weeks. Stay tuned - will be well worth the wait!

now that was so hard to say 2 weeks ago!? You could put up something like that artist diary, or here's an idea for you theory11 news, to inform people and tell them what to expect. Not to tell them one thing and then do completely opposite.

bentley

Elite Member
Nov 23, 2007
You do realize they are a company that sells magic FIRST and then does this as an extra. Don't worry because it will get here when it does.

Dec 8, 2009
You do realize they are a company that sells magic FIRST and then does this as an extra. Don't worry because it will get here when it does.

wow, you really don't understand nothing... it's not about the shows, it's about the word! It's about the promise! It's about what they said and what they did! The subject is irrelevant, what's relevant is the truth!
They shouldn't make those shows if they can't make them for some reason... ether do it right or don't do it at all!

Nov 8, 2007
wow, you really don't understand nothing... it's not about the shows, it's about the word! It's about the promise! It's about what they said and what they did! The subject is irrelevant, what's relevant is the truth!
They shouldn't make those shows if they can't make them for some reason... ether do it right or don't do it at all!
Time to turn off the computer and go outside, man.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
now that was so hard to say 2 weeks ago!? You could put up something like that artist diary, or here's an idea for you theory11 news, to inform people and tell them what to expect. Not to tell them one thing and then do completely opposite.

Hey Nebi, we did just that - Christen posted an Artist Diary precisely two weeks ago to let everyone know that we were working on revamping both shows, and that we would be back with a vengeance very soon! We always aim to keep all of you guys in the loop as much as possible, always taking in your feedback and using your suggestions to improve, advance, and evolve.

Jul 2, 2011
Californiaaa

Based on your posts history on this forum, you seem like a rather impatient fellow.
And surely you can't expect anyone to be perfect all the time. The Insider has had its downtimes every now and then; surely you aren't suggesting that they stop producing the show because Zach becomes ill too often?
Notice how most people aren't freaking out about the lack of the Insider and Expose.
Please calm down, and understand that almost everything they do is for the benefit of the community here.

Dec 8, 2009
Time to turn off the computer and go outside, man.

in my country it's 1:20 pm and i just woke up maybe 20 min ago...... because i was out all night.... ccc....efin, efer....
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ok thanx for the reply and all of the informations. I didn't want to offense anyone, i just hope that t11 don't fall apart because of few irrisponsible people. I know it does not seem like something to be upset with, but most of the tihngs, prblems etc. start from small things, i think magicians should know that the best. Small things make world go round... :))

p.s. i am sorry but that artist diary is only like some kind of teaser, it didnt gave any information regarding no more insider or expose.

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results