Need help with a move in DG's "Timeline 2.0"

Jan 9, 2012
Hey guys,

I'm in the process of learning and practicing Daniel Garcia's effect "Timeline 2.0" from his Symphony DVD.

I have no issue with the first move, but the 'buckle' move is problematic. For whatever reason the mechanics
don't really make much sense to me, even though it seems so simple and not much time is spent on explaining the move.

Any advice?

(Not sure if such mechanics can be taught over this forum without risk of exposure, though.)

A.L

Jun 22, 2011
Chicago
Hey there!
You bring up a good point. It would be really hard to give advice about moves without revealing the method at the same time. What I would suggest is to private message Lyle Borders, and ask him your questions. I've heard he's a great move guy, so he might be able to help you out. Private message me if you need more help!
Hope this helps!
John

Jul 17, 2010
If you're familiar to Jay Sankey's Material... The Move can be found in the works there, called the "wichita slip" He explains it very well...

Jul 17, 2010
the Move is called 'wichita slip' lol. not the 'works" by him... that's where I learned the move... it's similar, only difference is Daniel uses a spread to do the move, whereas Jay does it from a dribble..

Jan 9, 2012
Yeah, in the video he says that it's a combination between a Wichita Slip and a Bottom Deal, both of which I wasn't familiar to prior to watching the video.

Can it be done just as effectively with a dribble? And is that a book of Sankey's?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results