theory11 needs...

Tapatalk support.

Is there anyway to make this happen? If you guys inquire and I send them a request to support you? I realize I dont have a lot of posts here but that's the reason why. I mostly browse webs and forums on my iPhone and that app makes it work so fluidly.

That's the reason I mostly post at E. they have that support. I have browsed these forums for years and enjoy the community here. Just the fact that the other forum is easier to post too is the reason I don't post or visit here as often.

Idk how many others feel the same way but I'm sure theres a few considering there's a thread on iPhone magic apps.

I posted about this on Penguin too. I would enjoy being part of many communities but I'm most active on E due to this fact. My phone especially seems to have trouble specifically with the forums part of this site in particular as well although I'm not sure why

Thanks!
David

Feb 4, 2008
I know this is going to make me sound totally out of touch....and I grant that in this day and age you have a legitimate question.... and I know that T11 is tech savvy enough that I'm sure they will get provide that option sooner or later.....But it just struck me.

Three years ago magicians didn't have twitter to exchange ideas. Five years ago they didn't have skype. Ten years ago the on-line forums were still in their infancy. 20 years ago e-mails wasn't that common. And before WWII telephones were pretty rare and cumbersome. And yet Dai Vernon and Charlie Miller still managed to swap ideas back and forth even when the two were living in different parts of the country.....They wrote letters! Amazing those two, and the rest of the magic community, ever swapped ideas with such primitive technology!

That is a valid point. It definately is easier than ever to connect with people.

It's just so difficult to post here from my phone. Ecauss for some reason it fights me every step of the way.

I just figure if it's easy and free and would make it a lot more convienient and easily accessable to us then we would post here more (at least I definitely would. I enjoy this forum in particular a lot). Plus if people have been not posting because they're mobile like myself then at that point the community here would grow once it's implemented.

And that's a win for everybody

Justin.Morris

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Canada
www.morrismagic.ca
I've never used Tatatalk, but it is tricky on my motorola Xoom too. I'd love for it to be easier. Signing in is the worst because the little popup window won't centre when the page is zoomed in.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results