iPredict only for iPhone?

Justin.Morris

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Canada
www.morrismagic.ca
Was that when you read the 'i' in 'iPredict'? :)

I agree. I'm an Android fanboy, and as they are taking the majority of the market share now, I hope this stuff comes to a broader market. It sounds fantastic.

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
Hey guys,

Just wanted to chime in here for a quick second. There is a major difference between iOS and Android OS. Apple produces both the iPhone and iOS. Google produces Android, and a host of other manufacturers all produce the phones that run it. One of the benefits of Apple and the iPhone is that compatibility between all phones and iOS is easy to maintain. There aren't exactly hundreds of different models of phones running iOS. Android, though it is incredibly powerful and customizable (I am an Android guy myself,) is run on hundreds of different models of phones. Producing an Android ap had a LOT of catches if you want it to work for everyone.

From Greg on the theory11 Facebook page - "Hi Everyone, thank you for your interest in iPredict+. To answer your questions . . . We are planning support for other languages and we are planning an Android version. At the present time we have no ETA. The app works great on an iPod (iPod Touch) . . . obviously you can't make a phone call from the iPod Touch which makes the effect even stronger when they HAVE to call form their phone."

There you are. It is not happening yet, but is likely to happen in the future. This effect is a knock out effect. They know there is no way you cheated them, because they used their own phone and made a real call or text. I know that us Android users get the cold shoulder often when it comes to good magic apps, but I promise it is not on purpose. Cross your fingers and keep asking for it. Maybe one of these times we will get a series of our own apps. We can hope!

Keep it real.

L

Sep 10, 2011
you can actually make calls from an ipod touch, Theres a free app for it on their market. I have an android, but my friend has an ipod touch and has his own number.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results