Daryl Las Vegas Magic Invitational 2003

May 4, 2008
Who has this DVD set,in volume 2,Daryl performed a routine what he call is "one thousand and second assembly"

but he only explained the first part,i think its original source is Alex elmsley's rountine,but Daryl didnt explain the second one,which is a big surprise for the layman(i think it is also surprising for magician too)where Daryl stopped at the place where the spectators say stop(four spectators) and it was not the aces(as you 'd seen the first routine,you will think that the magician will reveal the aces),but it's not the aces,it the indicator's card,(in the DVD were 4,8,10,9 i think)then Daryl counted to the fourth ,eighth,tenth,and the nineth card ,and it happened to be the four aces.

Do anyone know where its original routine come from?the arthor and the sources?

i hope someone can understand what i am trying to say.a

Jan 20, 2009
California
The original 1002 aces is Alex Elmsley you can find it in the Collected Works of Alex Elmsley Volume 1
and also in the tahoe sessions dvd, as far as the second part i would have to see it to tell you
where you can find it. if you have a link to it let me know.

May 4, 2008
The original 1002 aces is Alex Elmsley you can find it in the Collected Works of Alex Elmsley Volume 1
and also in the tahoe sessions dvd, as far as the second part i would have to see it to tell you
where you can find it. if you have a link to it let me know.

I've sent a email to Daryl,he said this was just the performance,not the lecture ,so the second was not explained.And he didnt say anything about the resourses,so i think it's a routine from him.thanks by the way

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results