flourish price

Nov 18, 2011
i have a flourish i want to submit it has a variation a combo a ace production and 2 alternative endings it it usually
is a 3 phase flourish how much should i sell it at if it is accepted

JD

Jul 5, 2009
Longview, Texas
I have one up called Twisted Genome for $6.95, granted I teach 3 flourishes, a sleight, and a double color change... I would at least charge $4.95 for yours though.

GarethNg

Elite Member
Oct 14, 2011
The cheaper it is, the more people will buy it. So, if its 9.99, maybe 3 people will buy it but if it's 0.99 maybe 40 people might buy it.

Nov 18, 2011
what does that mean and i am not releasing it yet as it is not smooth enough
and i have only been doing cardistry 1 month

Sep 1, 2007
1 month of flourishing and you are thinking about selling stuff ? seriously the art is going downhill at an incredible speed. We do it for fun, making friends and killing time with it, nothing more. It's a small hobby for almost everyone, only a handful people are making money with it. Almost everything on the Cardistry Wire section is just crap compared to free tutorials on youtube ( the way it should be ). Damn it you are fiddling with cards... practice few years, create some serious stuff and have fun.

Dec 16, 2011
what does that mean and i am not releasing it yet as it is not smooth enough
and i have only been doing cardistry 1 month

cardistry26370,
Dont sell stuff or create anything just yet because ive only been in flourishing for two years and have made a strong foundation for cardsitry before you create stuff and sell it, i have some great ideas but wont be selling it i might give it away for free becuase i want to keep cardistry alive! dont sell it unless your a pro! keep the art alive! i mean come on your only a month into cardistry and you want to sell stuff? thats crazy! buy genesis, buy xb, buy all the dvds you can, learn all the flourishes you can! build a strong foundation and then talk about selling stuff! i hope this benefits you remember this isnt a hate comment its constructive critticism :] eventuallly you will become a great flourisher but sont ask for advice on moves becuase you are going to get the same answer, JUST PRACTICE!. I have learned this throught my experience!
Hope this helped!
Thanks,
:: Yousaf Ejaz

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results