Mr Madison tattoo?

Feb 21, 2012
Hello guys, I had a quick question about a tattoo that Daniel madison has.
I am talking about the one on his left wrist? does anybody know what it is? I am unable to make it out on his videos ect.

Also I think he has a shoulder tattoo but have never seen it enough to know what that is either.

Cheers for the reply's.

Feb 21, 2012
Thanks a lot guys, very much appreciated.

Ive heard a story Daniel has a "cerca trova" tatt which I know is italian but I think somebody made that one up!

Sep 1, 2007
Porthcawl, Wales.
Thanks a lot guys, very much appreciated.

Ive heard a story Daniel has a "cerca trova" tatt which I know is italian but I think somebody made that one up!
"Cerca Trova" is Latin. Translated means "Seek and you shall find".

It's become synonymous with Theory11 using it for their online treasure hunts.

Lloyd

Feb 21, 2012
"Cerca Trova" is Latin. Translated means "Seek and you shall find".

It's become synonymous with Theory11 using it for their online treasure hunts.

Lloyd

Think you will find it is actually Italian lol but thanks, I was only curious as to if Daniel really had it, its all good. Cheers guys great help!

Sep 1, 2007
Porthcawl, Wales.
Think you will find it is actually Italian lol but thanks, I was only curious as to if Daniel really had it, its all good. Cheers guys great help!
Italian derived from Latin.

Are you going to get a tattoo like it man? I'm considering getting one but really can't decide on what to have.

Lloyd

Feb 21, 2012
Hey man, yes ive been considering getting "cerca Trova" as a wrist tatt. I have the design and the font down, if i happen to get it i shall upload a few pics for you to have a look.

Sep 1, 2007
Porthcawl, Wales.
Hey man, yes ive been considering getting "cerca Trova" as a wrist tatt. I have the design and the font down, if i happen to get it i shall upload a few pics for you to have a look.
Sweet, cheers man! Good luck with it. I'm hoping to get a forearm half sleeve in the next month, with some ace designs and words incorporated in to it. I'll keep you posted with what happens too.

Lloyd

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results