Torn by Daniel Garcia

Good news: It was very smooth.

Bad news: It was performed way too fast.

Torn shouldn't be a 59 second effect. Make the moves open, smooth, and slow. It builds suspense that way. And also, open your hands a little more. People may think you're hiding something. ;)

Tony Blake

Sep 1, 2007
Very nice but wayyy too fast. You should do it so slow that you even feel uncomfortable performing it. That is one of the key points to performing: Go slower!

Alex Fjellberg Swerdlowe

Aug 31, 2007
Watch your angles on that final restoration, as there was a pretty big flash in your performance...

Aug 31, 2007
interwebz
it was good but....

i would really like to see an actual performance...in front of poeple, not just another webcam/bedroom performance...

and even though the others said it..
take your time, make the effect more magical.

-brad

Sep 1, 2007
I agree with Tony Blake you shouldn't be uncomfortable when you're performing but if you are used to performing fast it will feel uncomfortable in the beginning to go at the right speed. Then, eventually you will be able to feel right...

Alex Fjellberg Swerdlowe

Justin.Morris

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Canada
www.morrismagic.ca
Thanks for the video.
I really like TORN.

You are a bit fidgety at the key points, but that will get smoother with time.
And you flashed big time at the end. Perhaps re shoot with a new angle.

J

Nov 6, 2007
hii

first of all, very smooth... i dont know how to do any TnR routine, so i watched carefully if i can glimp sth. i did not =) but as the others said, i think u should do it a little slower, but just a little, not that much as its said.

and your last "quarter" or final restortion looks ... dont know, but kind of hiding sth. i cant tell you, because i dont know how that trick works =D

and also, try to keep your fingers ( if you can^^ i dont know^^ ) open, people may think that you try to hide sth.

nice video bro, go outside and perform it in front of people =)

Sep 1, 2007
Chile
thx a lot YOrn i Really apriciate the Advice of someone that dont know the trick becouse it will be like the people for whom I perform will think.

Nov 15, 2007
Raleigh, NC
Pretty good. Like everyone said-slow it down.
and I'm sure as soon as you rewatched the end you also saw the flash-i'm sure most nonmagicians wont catch it though.
Good job though.

Sep 1, 2007
Pretty smooth, but u flashed a few times..
Check you angles a bit.
Other than that, good job.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results