What's a good bill switch?

Dec 4, 2011
Imperial, CA
Hey guys, Ive been looking for a good bill switch (thumb tip or no thumb tip) just to throw in one of my routines...I know theres a lot of bill swiches out there (blue crown has one with misprinted bill) and theres some good on penguin magic, and other magic sites. I would really appreciate some feed back on which one to buy, any book would be helpful involving a bill switch

May 19, 2010
Down and Out

My favorite for walk around and table hopping performances is Jay Marshall's Down and Out Bill Switch. There are no gimmicks, has a really visual change, and is instant reset. You can find it in Apocalypse Volume 9. Hope this helps!

Jan 11, 2011
Four Quarters by Magick Balay is the best. It's like the Hundred Dollar Bill Switch, only faster and more effective. You do need a thumb tip, but you can show your hands completely empty, which gives the spectator nowhere to go- if you're not hiding it in your hands, than that bill must have really changed! It's my personal preference, and I use it literally everyday.

Nov 29, 2011
Definitly go for Magick Balay's Four Quarters, greatest teaching. And if you want a extremly visual multiple bill switch go for Extreme burn 2.0. I know some people like hundy more so if your more visual, just go with your guy. Or another great option is to buy Lovick's book "Switch." But if you want something just straightfoward go for, look into the ones i named.

Feb 22, 2012
What would consider to be the best bill switch? I am trying to learn the borrowed bill routine. What are the ups and down to such switches as Mike Klosowski's .

formula

Elite Member
Jan 8, 2010
Blue Crown released a nice looking bill switch in the last 24 hours. I don't know if it's easy to do or if it's practical but it looks good.

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
For 50 bucks you can get Switch, which is a book that as a crapload of excellent bill switches in it. Starting from the first one that was published all the way to new versions and different versions. It's a pretty big book and should keep you busy for a long time.

Apr 11, 2012
Four Quarters by Magick Balay is the best. It's like the Hundred Dollar Bill Switch, only faster and more effective. You do need a thumb tip, but you can show your hands completely empty, which gives the spectator nowhere to go- if you're not hiding it in your hands, than that bill must have really changed! It's my personal preference, and I use it literally everyday.

You will find no gimmicks, includes a really visual change, and it is instant totally reset. You'll find it in Apocalypse Volume 9. Hope this can help!

May 2, 2012

There are no gimmicks, has a really visual change, and is instant reset. You can find it in Apocalypse Volume 9. Hope this helps!

May 4, 2012
I know some people like hundy more so if your more visual, just go with your guy. Or another great option is to buy Lovick's book "Switch."

Sep 1, 2007
Personally, I find the 100 Dollar Bill Switch to be perfectly serviceable. Jay Sankey has a DVD called 100 Dollar Miracles that's nothing but effects that exploit this one utility.

Jun 11, 2012
Blue Crown released a nice looking bill switch in the last 24 hours. I don't know if it's easy to do or if it's practical but it looks good.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results