Trick Tac

Hmm. I've seen this somewhere before but I can't remember where. Maybe it was Jeff Prace? or Danny Garcia? Bah, I can't remember.

Oh yes, ps. Please post a performance video sometime. I would love to see something more than music, and a decapitated chest shot.

Not really. There's no story, no plot, no rhyme or reason. You just dump a tic tak from an empty container into your hand, for all I know you had it in finger palm. There's no patter only music, so over all I'm pretty meh about the entire thing.

Hmm. I've seen this somewhere before but I can't remember where. Maybe it was Jeff Prace? or Danny Garcia? Bah, I can't remember.

Oh yes, ps. Please post a performance video sometime. I would love to see something more than music, and a decapitated chest shot.

It looks like the tic tac effect from Marcus Eddie's and Daniel Garcia's 5 dvd. Not the same exact trick but VERY similar.

And to Fran, maybe having more than one tic tac will add to the effect. Thinking as a spectator my first reaction was its not that difficult to hide a single tic tac. Just my .02 cents.

Feb 7, 2011
Along with what i've observed on this forum and my brief visits to the cardistry forum, i'm beginning to think of you as nothing more than a young spammer. Almost all your posts and threads are strange challenges and poor camera performance videos that were all sped up except this one, which is barely an effect, yet you seem to crave some sort of recognition. I can tell you. you wont get it this way, and this is not how the forum is supposed to be used. The forums are for discussion, debate, new ideas, old ideas perhaps, they are here to help you and guide you, and of course no one will have a problem with you occasionally posting performance videos for critique, but you are crossing the line toward irritating. I think you should find better use for the forums.

Apr 1, 2009
California
I don't believe there always has to be a "reason" for performing magic. But there's a line to be drawn when it comes to nonsense. The originality is far from existence in this video. If a gimmick, it looks exactly like daniel garcia's. if it's sleight of hand, I'm not impressed. It looks like a palm. Which, if it's the same gimmick, then it's pretty sad that it looks like a palm. Don't be in a such a hurry to create something. It's important that, especially in your growing stages of your magic, that you let creativity come to you. As you become more experienced in the art, then it's easier to create things, because you have a better idea of not only what's been done, but also, the structure of a good effect. You need to consider more than just the effect itself, but also how it's perceived. Say, maybe you weren't palming. It looks like palming and that's all the audience will see and won't be impressed.

Dec 29, 2011
From watching it once, my guess is that it uses the same technique as Tacky by Asher Fry, which can be found on The Wire. I also think his presentation is better, not to say yours couldn't be good.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results