What do you magic supplies do you carry?

Jan 22, 2012
Now we are all magicians or magic hobbiests so I want to ask: what are five magic items that you never leave home without?

The five magic items I never leave home without would be:

1. A deck of cards, that's a given.
2. Loops, it's the best way to make a levitation seem impromptu
3. Omni Deck or No More Card Tricks Deck, both are a great closer for any routine
4. Wallet, this is really a magic item but I always carry it to perform card to wallet.
5. "Permanent" sharpie or Trick sharpie, it's something I already use for magic anyway so why not have it be a gimmick too!

But if I had to put down something instead of a deck of cards it would be balloons for pressure because that is a very visual effect!

Pete Pridanonda

Elite Member
Jun 13, 2009
This is an easy question :)

1.) Deck of Cards, of course
2.) Bills for five and one transpo
3.) Okito Voodoo Doll, the best levitation effect ever
4.) 2 or 3 rubberbands
5.) Powerball 60 Mentalism effect

Deck of cards.

3 Kennedy half dollars

I would carry sponge balls but I normally don't because once I produce them they are all smashed and ugly and sometimes even have pocket lint in them haha! But if I ever got a gig my dress pants are mostly lint free.

That is about it.

Mar 6, 2008
A Land Down Under
There are a few things I will never leave the house without

A pen and a small note book, other than that there is absoultly no magic item I need to carry with me.

If I am hired to do close up it is ususally a deck of cards and some billets and a few other small things.

D@n

Oct 11, 2011
A deck of cards, extreme burn 2.0, the Real Man's Wallet and some packet trick tucked inside. Good question.
Dan

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
I carry an Invisible deck in my back pocket a red deck with one short card and Jay Sankey's Photo Finish in the box. I have 4 coins either 50 cent pieces or dollars. I then have a good red and blue deck in my jacket pockets. I wear my "Unbuttoned" shirt and I might have rubber bands on my wrist depending on my mood :)

May 29, 2011
Atlantic City NJ
I usually carry

1. Deck of cards (Blue back Master editions)
  2. The Shark
  3. Permanent Marker
  4. Lighter. I'm a Smoker but not the bad kind... get it?... anyone?... Beuller?
  5. and if I'm hitting the boards I'll have Dresscode rigged
  6. Fedora... (I'm a little ashamed of saying that because hipsters ruined it....)

Nov 8, 2007
Magic stuff:
Deck of cards
Exact Change
Quantum Bender with Sharpie

Stuff that has "magic properties" but that I need to carry anyhow:
Lighter: Branded gimmick attached
Keys: Ring Flight Revolution
Real Man's (Card to) Wallet: Fraud bills, Loops, Lottery Prediction ticket, business cards for peeks and center tears

Oct 22, 2011
California
cards, rubber bands, sponge balls (if you put um in a jacket pocket they don't get all scrunched up), sharpie, business cards, and maybe if i know that i'll be performing for a group some rope.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results