Saturday Night Roundtable - Christen & Rob!

Mar 11, 2012
To Rob and Christen:
1.How many years you are engaged in magic tricks?
2.Do you play in Black Jack or poker?
3.Could you send me a card with your autograph?

Wow, so many great questions in this thread! I just went through and read some of what you guys are asking, and I can't wait to share my thoughts and experiences. Keep the questions coming; Christen and I are excited for the roundtable discussion later!

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Update! The podcast has been posted! Listen to it here in all its glory. Within this 30 minute podcast, we talk about how Christen and Rob got started in magic, their favorite performers to watch, their hobbies outside of the magisphere, and much more. It's an amazing discussion made possible by YOUR questions.

Thanks to everyone who contributed questions this weekend, and we hope you enjoy the podcast! Our winner tonight is Ivensor, who takes home any video from theory11 or The Wire, all on the house.

yoman125

Elite Member
Dec 20, 2010
Jakarta+Singapore
Update! The podcast has been posted! Listen to it here in all its glory. Within this 30 minute podcast, we talk about how Christen and Rob got started in magic, their favorite performers to watch, their hobbies outside of the magisphere, and much more. It's an amazing discussion made possible by YOUR questions.

Thanks to everyone who contributed questions this weekend, and we hope you enjoy the podcast! Our winner tonight is Ivensor, who takes home any video from theory11 or The Wire, all on the house.

The recorded text should be 11 march 2012 not February(in the Podcast page) :D

Christen

theory11
Team member
Oct 25, 2011
Los Angeles
Thank you everyone for the awesome questions and thank you to Rob and JB for a great podcast! Rocked it out! Now I know Rob makes girls cry :) kidding, great story Rob!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results