Download

Mar 4, 2012
Hey
I want to get a few downloads one consisting of Cardistry general magic and cards but no coins and gimmicks
Please reply even if you recommend one download that would be great

Apr 27, 2010
baller08.blogspot.com
Hey
I want to get a few downloads one consisting of Cardistry general magic and cards but no coins and gimmicks
Please reply even if you recommend one download that would be great

Learn some manners first off. Don't just make a post and have this entitlement attitude that the whole forum should be hand feeding you what to download. Maybe your parent or parents haven't told you this, but the real world doesn't bow to your every whim.

Secondly, don't be lazy. There are tons of preview videos and reviews of each effect on the forums for you to look through to see what works for you. Product Reviews

Magic takes months and years of practice, time, and patience. If you're too lazy to even look through what to download, then magic isn't for you, kid.

Last edited by a moderator:

SteveF

Elite Member
Nov 3, 2010
Learn some manners first off. Don't just make a post and have this entitlement attitude that the whole forum should be hand feeding you what to download. Maybe your parent or parents haven't told you this, but the real world doesn't bow to your every whim.

Secondly, don't be lazy. There are tons of preview videos and reviews of each effect on the forums for you to look through to see what works for you. Product Reviews

Magic takes months and years of practice, time, and patience. If you're too lazy to even look through what to download, then magic isn't for you, kid.

Best response ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 100% True!!! Your post should be listed under the forum rules and all these kids should have to read and accept it before they are allowed to join these forums!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for being honest and posting this response!!! Usually if you are honest like that around here you become the bad guy! Again, THANK YOU for speaking up and saying what needed to be said!

Jan 29, 2011
The District
Best response ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 100% True!!! Your post should be listed under the forum rules and all these kids should have to read and accept it before they are allowed to join these forums!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for being honest and posting this response!!! Usually if you are honest like that around here you become the bad guy! Again, THANK YOU for speaking up and saying what needed to be said!

Thank you both for posting replies. Good to see I'm not the only thinking "OMFG did they really just ask that?". No point contributing to forums that are only (seemingly) filled with kiddos looking for hand outs. :-/

Apr 14, 2011
Wow guys, way to be jerks. Can you give us an idea on what you'd like more specifically and what your skill level is?

Mar 4, 2012
Sorry if I sounded rude but I just wanted other people's opinions on what to get
Once again I'm sorry

Mar 4, 2012
My skill level is intermediete
I am more into the card side of magic and cardistry but I thought I'll give general magic a go

Mar 4, 2012
No need to be a jerk and say learn some manners
I'm only kid how would you like it if you were in my position

Feb 7, 2011
Dont start moaning lad, that'll get you no where on this forum. Accept that you wont get everything handed to you. If you, for example, were requesting good resources for the diagonal palm shift, you'd be pointed in the right direction. But if you come here saying i want this ,that and the other, you wont be met with open arms. If you're only a kid then you're skill level is not intermediate. You should be looking to absorb as much information for the least amount of money. If you're interested ill recommend some great books for you to start with.

Mar 29, 2008

Self righteous, hypocritical, and ignorant...you haven't changed a bit. My only hope, that nobody wastes a moment reading "Baller", with so much need for help and support in the art, you can better spend time. He has been in magic 25 years and has created nothing but self importance - tada! Enjoy your magic policing of social etiquette, writing harsh words to people is not of value in a community where we all want the same. Progress. Which you have not. You still spew angry and lack luster words with no wisdom behind them, do you get off on bullying? Coward. Well...this is the part where you respond and I don't read it for like 6 months because I am too busy doing what I love to read what some wind bag with obvious insecurities and delusions of grandeur has to say. My heart bleeds for the youth that are forced to endure your unwarranted arrogance.

Mar 4, 2012
Self righteous, hypocritical, and ignorant...you haven't changed a bit. My only hope, that nobody wastes a moment reading "Baller", with so much need for help and support in the art, you can better spend time. He has been in magic 25 years and has created nothing but self importance - tada! Enjoy your magic policing of social etiquette, writing harsh words to people is not of value in a community where we all want the same. Progress. Which you have not. You still spew angry and lack luster words with no wisdom behind them, do you get off on bullying? Coward. Well...this is the part where you respond and I don't read it for like 6 months because I am too busy doing what I love to read what some wind bag with obvious insecurities and delusions of grandeur has to say. My heart bleeds for the youth that are forced to endure your unwarranted arrogance.

Thank you

Sep 26, 2007
Tokyo, Japan
I can see why this forum is dying. What ever happened to giving people the benefit of the doubt?

From the OPs first post, one could easily draw these basic conclusions:

1- Maybe English is not his first language, and that maybe he does not have the language capabilities to express exactly what he would like to, thus occasionally sounding a bit too forward or impolite.

2- Perhaps the OP was running short on time, and that he was in a rush to get his post up due to a tight schedule. Perhaps he should have waited until he had more time to post, but because he likes T11 so much, he really wanted to check the forums before he left.

3- many others...

That being said, how hard is it to say "Andre has some great dvds. Check the Magic Tricks section under his name. For future reference though, the search function can help you a lot as well if you are in a rush for quick answers."

Kids these days need to be punched, and im not referring to the original poster. The replies are far worse than the attitude of the first post.

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
Wow! That really went down hill fast! I've been a member of a handful of forums and I like theory11 because we can usually avoid confrontations like this.

Anyways, if you're looking for some thing that is free and totally above board check out the free section at the Wire or search "tutorial" in the media section. There's a few good tutorials on cardistry as well as some nifty close up stuff.

Bone Ho's Eye Cut
Ed Ellis THEM production
Smash by Hugo Luccioni

That's some of my favorite stuff that is free here on theory11.

Wow. I pop in to see how my good ol' forum is going, and I find a thread like this. His first post wasn't even rude! Yet he receives 5 or 6 posts about it. Two thumbs up goes to whoever can guess who's really the rude one in this thread. :)

Jun 6, 2010
Nashville, TN
It's kinda sad to see how mean you guys can be to someone asking for help, I didn't think he sounded entitled or insincere in any way.

If you're just starting out in cardistry, then you should probably check out Andrei's Genesis DVDs. It's probably the best deal you'll get. There are also some free cardistry downloads on the wire so you could look into those. :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results