Announcement

Nov 18, 2011
i contacted the virts about a on fire fly here is my reply from kevin ho i literally just got this

We don't have a tutorial for firefly yet; however, it will be featured as part of our upcoming project slated for later this year. Hope that answers your question!

this makes me very excited just thought fellow cardists should know

S.G

Feb 9, 2010
No offense to the virts, but they have said this for the past 4 years. Hopefully they will follow up on it this time.

Oct 27, 2011
India
They've been saying that from a long time. What i'm most interested in is kevin ho's sick and twisted wings of a mockingbird.

-Punyesh

S.G

Feb 9, 2010
They've been saying that from a long time. What i'm most interested in is kevin ho's sick and twisted wings of a mockingbird.

-Punyesh
That one is easy to learn if you really want to. Just watch his performance 5-10 times. But I really want another Mockingbird Tutorial. I have the original but they should have released that instead of Squeeze during the fundraiser. That would have made more people donate.

Dec 16, 2011
Well i love the virtz and all! but they never seem to keep thier word! :[ nontheless they are amazingly talented people and will wait for thier "project"

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results