Saturday Night Contest - Memory Challenge

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
Hey everyone!

Today is the USA Memory Championship in New York City. The final event of the competition involves memorizing not one, but TWO decks of playing cards. The finalists of the competition have 5 minutes to memorize as many cards, in order, as possible. The three finalists have a showdown in front of a judge with a master deck, one card at a time, to see who wins the entire event.

These people perform feats of memory that are seemingly impossible. Impossible, that is, to anyone BUT those who can fake it. Tonight, that is exactly what you get to do. You are going to fake it, using whatever means of deception you wish. Your goal tonight is to film your most convincing display of memorization. You can memorize whatever you want - a full deck of seemingly random cards, all of the USA Presidents, or whatever else you can dream up. If you want to memorize 300 digits of Pi, go for it. Just remember this - we WANT to believe it. The more convincing, the better. Make it look real!

Your deadline is 11:00pm EST tonight! Limit one entry per person. All entries must be new and filmed for this contest. The person who performs and posts the most convincing feat of memorization will walk away with a deck of the new Sentinels AND a shiny new Sentinel Uncut Sheet shipped on the house.

L

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
I was watching Friends last night and Ross had to name all 50 states, so when I got home I set about to memorize them all, alphabetically. When I saw the theory11 contest I was on my way to a church activity, I saw a Bible there and sat down and memorized all the books in order. Here's my video, all in one take :)

http://youtu.be/cuIjBHpW_rY

Feb 12, 2012
I love your entry man! I really wish the camera guy would of zoomed in more though so people can see the numbers better, hope they look past that though, great job! :)

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
Hey everyone!

Low numbers tonight, but a fun contest regardless. All of you gave me good reasons to believe in your feat but only one of you actually convinced us that you actually had these things memorized. Tonight's winner, taking home a deck of the newly restocked Sentinel Playing Cards, and a Sentinel Uncut Sheet, is gotears! Congratulations! Shoot me a PM with your information and I will hook you up with your prize!

Thanks for playing along in tonight's rather difficult contest. Check back next week for another awesome Saturday Night Contest!

Catch you all then!

L

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results