Help finding these videos?

Nov 29, 2011
So it's for this psychological experiment I have to do for a science expo at school And i decided to do it on magic. So i remember stumbling upon some video where Teller talks about how the spectator's minds work. And the second video i'm looking for is an old one, and have almost no recollection on anything about it except that the test was that, the audience was filled with magicians and laymen alike, and the magician did a simple ambitious card. Afterwards everyone was interviewed about how they think the magician did it. all the laymen said that he had multiple of the same card, and all the magicians said that he was using a double lift or sleight of hand.

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
I have no idea what the second video you want is, but the one with Teller is from the Magic of Consciousness Symposium.

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
If you wanted to be more up to date he does have 2 interviews that were just published in Smithsonian they talk a bit more about the Magicians view on things though.

Dec 3, 2007
I believe the second video is of Peter Lamont. The video was shown as a part of his presentation in EMC 2011.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results