Jack Your Technique

Nov 17, 2007
What's up, gents?

I'm a bit of a new member here. I've followed T11 for years, and think they do some amazing things, but I've never spent much time on the forums. But looking around, it seems as though you have some seriously talented guys on here.

I just wanted to give you all a heads-up on a new section we've just added to our site. It's got a lot of cool new features, not the least of which are in-depth tutorials designed to crank your technique up a few notches. If you do sleight-of-hand card magic, you really need to check it out. And the best part is, it's completely free. But the only way in is with an invite code, so I'm cordially inviting all you T11 hardcores. Use the invitation code: clubberlang

Might be a rickroll.

Now if you'll excuse me, I want to check out this forum a little more...

Tyler Wilson

Hey Tyler!

I just found your site the other day. i watched both of the pass video and double lift video in 2 hours. They are really Great. The videos address a ton of issues and really makes me think about the basic sleights i perform Everyday. Also, i really enjoyed your humor. I am actually thinking about buying your book!

Last edited by a moderator:

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey there Tyler!

Been subbed to your website's mailing list for a long time now, and I watched those videos a couple of days ago. They are GREAT! Everyone here could definitely learn some significant advice on the pass, double lift, etc. Keep up the solid work, and can't wait to see what else comes from Cherry Villain soon!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results