New Deck Design

Sep 1, 2007
mastic, ny
Hey Everyone,
Since I'm waiting for my Galvanic deck to hit the press I figured I would open up photoshop and try to create some inspiration. Well that turned into this. Thoughts? Possible future Bee deck?

I needed to break away from the Galvanic series for a bit just to clear my head and create other potential projects. I created this design just tonight and I was amazed. To me it is very beautiful and elegant. I really opened up photoshop to create inspiration and gather new ideas, definitely wasn't expecting this outcome.

So lets see. If this were to become a deck in the future (and hey if enough people really love this design then by all means itll happen)
- Bee stock
- Magic Finish
- Metallic Ink on the custom court cards (custom of course but have no clue exactly what details)
- Custom pips
- First thing that came to mind was almost like a Celtic look to it (can't you tell from my name I'm irish : D)
- Embossed tuck case

I would love feedback on this.

Thanks!

Attachments

• Celtic Green.jpg
    Celtic Green.jpg
    200.4 KB · Views: 150
  • purple1.jpg
    purple1.jpg
    173.4 KB · Views: 92
  • Bee Gaelic .jpg
    Bee Gaelic .jpg
    203.9 KB · Views: 93
Last edited by a moderator:

Alvin Herp

Elite Member
Jan 27, 2012
Vietnam
Nice. It would look great too if it's in blue. The border should not be faded. There should be a border with the complete small circles, not cut off circles. It'd be amazing.

formula

Elite Member
Jan 8, 2010
Love it. I agree blue would look good but I think this design would look good in a lot of different colours. Make a relatively thin border and I'll buy some.

Dec 29, 2011
I'd say blend the 4 quadrants on the back a little better, so there aren't distinct lines along the horizontal and vertical centres where you can see it has been mirrored horizontally and vertically. Definitely like the sound of custom pips and court cards. Purple looks great.

Sep 3, 2011
Middle of nowhere NY
I pretty much agree with others; looks great, would love to see it in blue, and a non-faded border would be nice. That third one, the irish themed deck..I gotta say I like the first two more. The center on that third one is just a little too busy for me, and the colors are bland, so I end up staring at the business, bored by the coloring. does that make any sense at all?

Apr 30, 2012
I think the blue would be sick! Does anyone know what deck Chris mayhew uses in The Whole Thing

Sep 1, 2007
mastic, ny
Very Close to final design : D Just need to teak lighting issues. Thoughts?

Attachments

• Very Close to Final Design .jpg
    Very Close to Final Design .jpg
    203.2 KB · Views: 45
Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results