Ciao: A Four Ace Routine

Hey guys so heres a routine of mine I've been working on for quite some time now. Its inspired by The Queens as you can probably tell. I wanted to come up with a routine that was similar but much more angle friendly, and something I could perform for an actual audience and not just a camera. This has been a huge workhorse of mine when doing strolling magic or if someone just hands me a deck of cards. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vd7b6oPREj4

formula

Elite Member
Jan 8, 2010
Learn to pinky count. You can get away with getting a break like that in real life but not on camera. The routine was decent but a lot was happening and without patter is wasn't that easy to follow. You spread the cards in lot's of different ways, which is a negative point to the routine. Many great magicians believe you should stay consistent in the way you handle cards otherwise it arouses suspicion.

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
I like the ace display it's flashy and practical.
The Ace twisting part is a bit tough to follow without explanation. The Jack didn't quite have the impact I wanted it to have at the end I'm not sure what you would need to do to help it out but I didn't really understand why you showed it at first and why it appeared in the middle after.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results