Need something new/recap

May 11, 2012
So i got a new deck of bikes for the first time in years the other day and started practising some flourishes. I haven't practised solidly in a long time, and i really need something new to work on... I need some suggestions for tutorials/dvds that i can invest in to learn some new things based on my skill level...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WW-V2SAmWLE&feature=youtu.be

I know i suck so i'm not looking for feedback on my performance..

Thanks.

May 11, 2012
I don't have any learning resources at the moment, all my stuff was saved onto my old computer which is long gone now. As you can most likely see i had some dan and dave stuff, i had some other videos too but i can't remember the names. It's been about 2/3 years since i've practised/learnt something new..

Although I do not practice cardistry, I don't think you suck... you are way better than I am! I heard people talk about ''The Art of Card Manipulation'' by Jeff McBride to start off with. I also know people liked ''Lethal'' by Daniel Madison. As I said, I do not know a lot to cardistry, as I focus more on magic, but I hope it helped you in a way.

Marc-Antoine Denis

May 11, 2012
Thanks mate, i'll sure to check it out. I actually remember having lethal awhile back, i just couldn't remember the name. Thanks for reminding me :)

Aug 31, 2007
You could learn a couple classics like the tornado cut by Ashford Kneitel or squeeze cut by Daren Yeow. And if you get pretty good with tornado, you can go on to learn mockingbird by Daren as well. In addition, I am not sure what Dan and Dave products you had, but the System is known as a starting place for many flourishers as it has flourishes ranging from difficulty levels of easy to hard. Plus, you can also check out Andrei Jikh's Genesis series as it seems to pack a lot of nice moves. I hope you find what you're looking for!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results