Saturday Night Contest: Le Sequence

Dec 12, 2011
The first card Michael pulled out was the Jack of Spades, and the second card he pulled out was the Ace of Hearts

Jun 14, 2011
:O :) you never know

The first card Michael pulled out was the 4 of diamond, and the second card he pulled out was the 7 of clubs.

rudolph

Elite Member
Mar 21, 2011
Good Luck everyone !

The first card Michael pulled out was the 7 of Clubs, and the second card he pulled out was the 5 of Hearts

May 12, 2012
The first card Michael pulled out was the King of diamond, and the second card he pulled out was the nine of hearts

Mar 10, 2010
Snc

The first card Michael pulled out was the 5 of diamond, and the second card he pulled out was the jack of diamonds.

Aug 31, 2007
The first card Michael pulled out was the five of diamond, and the second card he pulled out was the ten of hearts

Last edited by a moderator:
May 12, 2012
The first card Michael pulled out was the Ace of diamond, and the second card he pulled out was the Queen of Hearts.

MichaelJames

theory11 artist
Sep 3, 2007
United States
Contest is officially over! Thank you everyone for participating. The person who got the closest, who guessed the number and suite of the first card and the number of the second, is Furrukh. (post #75) Here's a picture of my selections:

michaels_selection.jpg

Furrukh, contact support@theory11.com with your address and deck selection to claim your prize. Cheers!

-MJ

rob_tabris

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2011
The first card Michael pulled out was the 4 of Spades, and the second card he pulled out was the 8 of Diamonds.

Apr 9, 2011
hey, I posted closer than he did, he was a whole suit off when I was only three off for each value first 5c second 3h, or maybe it doesn't matter the suit, if so, congrats to Furrukh. hopefully i will win the next one

May 28, 2010
UK
The first card Michael pulled out was the king of clubs, and the second card he pulled out was the 7 of diamonds.

Feb 20, 2011
I'd won a sixpack of sentinels and one deck of monarchs in a SNC but still not recieved them... Could it be possible to send them to me please?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results