Chardshark-take your card magic to the next level!

Sep 1, 2007
Bristol,England
<p>Here what they have put on the magic sites </p>

http://www.rsvpmagic.com/product_chardshark.html

<p> <br />
Welcome to ‘Chardshark’ by Daniel Chard, a new name in card magic that we know you’ll be hearing a lot about in the near future. This DVD features 10 stunning routines that are hard hitting, punchy and sure to thrill any audience. Just look at the reactions on the trailer that this magic gets and best of all, they’re not all as hard as you’d think learn. </p>

<p>Decompression: The four aces compress into two deuces, then to a four before completely vanishing. Then we turn back time and go in reverse….This is killer! </p>

<p>Kickback Bonanza: Four queens trap a selection twice under impossible conditions, then a kickback finish that will leave their jaws on the floor. This is Dan’s go to card routine</p>

<p>Fiddle with Biddle: The Biddle trick taken to the next level with some great touches which make this routine a real fooler! </p>

<p>A Night with Hofsinzer : The classic effect streamlined using a great move of Ed Marlos, direct and very strong </p>

<p>Sequential Sandwich: The jokers are used to find the Ace to four of a named suit one at a time, with an ending which has caught some top name magicians off guard </p>

<p>Four My Mates: A sandwich effect where the selection rises visually up through the pack and then finds his three mates on the journey, friends reunited would be proud! </p>

<p>Cloaked Inversion: An impossible 3 phase inversion routine which utilises ‘the cloaked reversal’, taught on disc for the first time and a complete deck reversal using only one hand!</p>

<p>World’s Fastest Threesome: 3 selected cards are found in under three seconds, in 3 different locations! </p>

<p>Mouthy Transpo: A two phase transposition which is direct and hard hitting, with an ending which will catch you off guard </p>

<p>Taking the Plunge: the plunger principe used in conjunction with two special assistants which locate a selection and cause two cards to change places </p>

<p>Toolbox Section: featuring a more in-depth look at some of the sleights used </p>

<p>Running Time Approximately: 2hrs</p>

<p>Grab one before their gone, they retail for £19.99</p>

<p>Kind regards and thanks for the support that has lead up to this from you guys. Of you want a copy direct from me just send me a PM</p>

<p>Daniel chard
</p>

May 21, 2011
Bedford, England
Looks really good! Especially Sequential Sandwich, Four My Mates, and Kickback Bonanza. Definitely going to invest in this as soon as I get paid. Fantastic job with this Daniel!!

Sep 1, 2007
Bristol,England
Thanks for your support man! Their are ten effects in total. Some in the immediate grasp of a competent card handler and some that will take a lot more work! It will appeal to magicians but be strong enough to floor lay people!

Give me an email and we can sort you out with a copy! : darkstar_xcm@hotmail.com

One move I enjoy using is in the toolbox section a reverse of a selection using the cascade control!

Kind regards

Daniel Chard

Sep 1, 2007
Bristol,England
Hey man thanks for your kind words! Glad your enjoying the material, it will be a worthy investment of your time. I'm proud to be associated with RSVP magic seeing as all the material they put out is top notch!

Would you be I retested in reviewing the DVD for me?

Kind regards

Daniel chard

Aug 31, 2007
Lacey,Washington
Hey man thanks for your kind words! Glad your enjoying the material, it will be a worthy investment of your time. I'm proud to be associated with RSVP magic seeing as all the material they put out is top notch!

Would you be I retested in reviewing the DVD for me?

Kind regards

Daniel chard
I'll be putting up a review shortly. I've been performing a few of the effects at the bars.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results