New Products Or Cool Stuff On theory11

Nov 25, 2007
This post has been edited due to the amazing responses and assistance I have received here... you guys are awesome! Cheers...

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 2, 2011
California
I would like to see anything given their last major release was back in December with Steampunk. I don't mind the little instant download tricks that you will never perform.

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Affordable black T-shirts with metallic silver print of the new theory 11 logo....almost like the stickers that were shown a week or so back.

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
I would like to see anything given their last major release was back in December with Steampunk. I don't mind the little instant download tricks that you will never perform.

I have no idea what your talking about. "Detatch" by rick Lax is a great effect, "The Force" by Mathieu Bich could be applied to a thousands of magic routines, "iPredict" is an impromptu miracle that you can have on you wherever you go, and rarely does a performance go by where I don't use some sort of overhand control of false shuffle. Your line "little download tricks that you will never perform" is unwarranted on many accounts.

I would like to see some of Calen Morrelli's stuff from his 365 project. I would purchase a book or two as well if they offered it on this site.

Aug 2, 2011
California
I forgot about "Detach," and yes, that is a good effect. I think "The Force" is a strange way in the spectator's view to pick a card. There are already a billion forces out there that are more simplistic and natural.

Out of all due respect, "iPredict" is a cheesy trick I can never see myself doing. I just hope Theory11 releases some new, great, and unique material soon.

I do want to say that the new White Monarchs look beautiful and I wish I could have snatched up a deck. To all the lucky people who ordered some: enjoy!

I agree with Rick. I'd love to see some kind of T-shirts or something with T11 logos, or maybe some magic related artwork on it. Maybe a DVD or two on how to produce quality magic videos' for the net. Like how to edit, produce, etc for youtube.

Feb 4, 2008
Heck I would love to see that Bee logo T-shirt on a plain old Haines Beefy T so they could sell it for $20-$30 instead of $50! Sure there are some people who who care about "designer labels" but most of us are more interested in the design on the t-shirt than the design on the tag, on the inside, of the t-shirt!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results