Saturday Night Contest - White Monarch Turnover

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Time is up! The results are in, and our winner tonight is chandler in post number 28! Congrats! The Jack and Queen were White Monarchs, and the rest standard edition.*

Stay tuned THIS Friday at 11:00am EDT for our next release window. This time, we hope our servers handle the traffic much better than last. We're doing everything we can to make it happen!

http://i.imgur.com/OJfWm.jpg

Apr 16, 2011
hahah

WE have the same answer but he answered first... anyways Congrats to the winner..... the secret is the last three cards have a some sort of a crimp or bend in them.... Which explains a little logic that those cards are a little older.... White monarchs are newer.... so that's my reason I think..

Anyways.. congrats again for the winner!!

Sep 28, 2009
hey...

uhm, I don`t want to bother anyone but I put :
"The Ace, the king and the joker are from the regular monarch (i guess xd)", and I was the comment number 18...why I didn`t win?

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
WE have the same answer but he answered first... anyways Congrats to the winner..... the secret is the last three cards have a some sort of a crimp or bend in them.... Which explains a little logic that those cards are a little older.... White monarchs are newer.... so that's my reason I think..

Anyways.. congrats again for the winner!!

You are correct! The standard edition Monarch's in the picture are from a deck I've been using all week. The White Monarchs are from a deck I just opened this morning. You've got good eyes!

Sep 28, 2009
hey, I answered right first, I was the comment number 18, I said: "The Ace, the king and the joker are from the regular monarch (i guess xd)"...why I didn`t win?

Sep 28, 2009
people pls

I don`t want to sound mad, but please answer me, why I didn`t win if I answered correctly first ?(I insist I was the comment #18: "The Ace, the king and the joker are from the regular monarch (i guess xd)" :confused: I think you didn´t see my comment or something, please check it.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
I don`t want to sound mad, but please answer me, why I didn`t win if I answered correctly first ?(I insist I was the comment #18: "The Ace, the king and the joker are from the regular monarch (i guess xd)" :confused: I think you didn´t see my comment or something, please check it.

Hey! Our crew will check into this ASAP. The original post prompt asked which cards were from the White Monarch deck, while your post listed which cards were from the standard edition Monarchs, so it may have confused our judges and gotten accidentally passed over in the process. Regardless, of course, if your answer was correct, and the post is found to be intact and unedited, we will award you a prize as well!

Sep 28, 2009
thanks, well I thought "those cards looks a little older than the other two, they might be the regular ones because the other were released lately so it hasn't passed enough time to worn them, so those other two are the white ones " and inmediately posted with that in mind, thats why I answered that way :(

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results