palming cards out

Oct 30, 2011
Hi,
I have been playing around with a packet trick (no table used) where at one point in the trick the aces turn into kings. the reactions are great.
To clean up I usualy say that the aces jumped to my poket and palm them out and produce them from my back poket.
The problem is that I think this is too much for spectators to follow as the transformation is not the main plot of the trick. So to make the plot strait forwards I am tring to remove the ace production.
my probleme now is that I need to find a motivation to clean up with out introducting anything new to the trick.
any ideas? or references I should check out about the subject?

Oct 22, 2011
California
Just palm off, hand the kings to the spectator for examination, and discreetly slip the aces into your pocket or wherever you want to ditch as they look. I suppose you could even take a step back as they examine and slip your hands into your back pockets or cross your arms subliminally saying "I don't want to have anything to do with the kings, you take them and look at them". This I find piques the interest of the spectators and they take more time to look because it's so "fair". Once you ditch though make sure your hands are out in the open and the spectators can clearly see both sides of both hands.

Oct 16, 2010
Blacksburg, VA
You place the rest of the deck in your dominant side pocket or whichever side the palmed cards will be on. Let them check out those cards and then go to your pocket to grab the deck casually as you ditch the other cards on the top or bottom of the deck.

Oct 30, 2011
Thanks for the ideas, the problem is that I can't give the kings out imediatly (there selection is hiden with the kings and not revealed yet), i need to palm out the aces, with out handing the kings and my problem is that I have absutly no ideas for a motivation to do so

Jun 10, 2008
Newcastle upon Tyne
Does it need to be in-the-hands? If you have a table, you could discreetly deposit the palmed cards back onto the top of the deck as you draw attention to the transformed cards.

Oct 30, 2011
Yes I found the sollution :), thanks so much guys it was actualy by follwing along your ideas that I found it

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results