Kick effect - amazing cardtrick

Feb 14, 2012
[video=youtube;hutJXfoPAxU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hutJXfoPAxU&feature=BFa&list=HL1338450964[/video]
this is my favorite cardtrick
looks very impossible!!
no gimmik, no crimped card!!
if you want to learn it!! Sub my chanel!!
thanks!!

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
[video=youtube;hutJXfoPAxU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hutJXfoPAxU&feature=BFa&list=HL1338450964[/video]
this is my favorite cardtrick
looks very impossible!!
no gimmik, no crimped card!!
if you want to learn it!! Sub my chanel!!
thanks!!
Yeah I'm with Chris, don't expose it. I'm pretty sure it's not your effect.

Well there's the issue of whether or not he discovered it. Hell, I've created some cardistry moves before I had any idea what cardistry/XCM/flourishing was without having seen it done before; and I've certainly thought of some cool magic stuff that I've noticed later were published or probably just are.

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
I've said it before, I'll say it again ... Never call something of your own creation 'amazing' or 'incredible' or 'unbelievable' or any other superlative. It's just arrogant, and usually wrong.

For one, this reminds me of Daniel Garcia's trick William Tell, only this version makes less sense. Why are you flinging the card to an indicator card instead of the selection? Makes no sense.

Also, before teaching anyone a trick, one should make sure it's not a marketed effect.

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
I've said it before, I'll say it again ... Never call something of your own creation 'amazing' or 'incredible' or 'unbelievable' or any other superlative. It's just arrogant, and usually wrong.

For one, this reminds me of Daniel Garcia's trick William Tell, only this version makes less sense. Why are you flinging the card to an indicator card instead of the selection? Makes no sense.

Also, before teaching anyone a trick, one should make sure it's not a marketed effect.

The effect is "Sniper" by Red Tsai you can purchase it here

Oct 22, 2010
It's amazing how many effects are like this. In 2008 I saw David Williamson do the same thing as sniper. Except he stood up and threw the card at the table, it bounced off and into the deck. Anyways, I'm with everyone else, the indicator card takes away from the effect. I won't deny independent creation happens. But make sure your not giving away someone else effect.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results