Dan & Dave Free Signed Card

May 26, 2012
Greenville, SC
hey guys i was on dan and daves website when i found the coolest thing u could request a free signed card from dan and dave so i did and filled in my info and it came today, granted it was a couple weeks but its signed by both brothers and is free and i was extremly happy about it, i currently have it framed in my bedroom and i wanted to tell u guys if u dont know already u can also request one from there website its at the bottom left of the page

Aug 28, 2010
I too placed a request a long while back and never received anything. Ah well I guess...

theSunnyG

Elite Member
Mar 3, 2012
I received mine like last week too. I totally forgot about it and it was a nice surprise.
I especially like the fact that the address on the envelope was hand written and so nicely xD

You should email them about not getting your signed card. Magicians LOVE fan boys, and will do many things to keep you happy so when they come out with their new product or deck of cards you'll be drooling for it hand over wallet.

In all likely hood it probably got lost in the shuffle, and it wouldn't put them far out of their way to send another if they feel they didn't get it out to you.

Sep 1, 2007
mastic, ny
You should email them about not getting your signed card. Magicians LOVE fan boys, and will do many things to keep you happy so when they come out with their new product or deck of cards you'll be drooling for it hand over wallet.

In all likely hood it probably got lost in the shuffle, and it wouldn't put them far out of their way to send another if they feel they didn't get it out to you.

Very true. Everyone loves fans. Thanks William!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results