House Of Playing Cards

Jan 18, 2008
I think its a great idea. I also think the cards are overpriced. They are nice, and alot of work goes into them, I think they need to come down a bit since most of us buy more than a few at a time. There are plenty of custom cards out there for 5 bucks. Some of the pricing from magic companies are getting too high for me.

Dec 18, 2007
Northampton, MA - USA
I think its a great idea. I also think the cards are overpriced. They are nice, and alot of work goes into them, I think they need to come down a bit since most of us buy more than a few at a time. There are plenty of custom cards out there for 5 bucks. Some of the pricing from magic companies are getting too high for me.

This has been the chant of magicians for generations. . .

I love the gear design back, mainly because I do a lot of Steampunk stuff but at nearly $10.00 total cost I have to say no. . . it's far outside my budget in particular but I can only assume it is outside that of the typical consumer that would be drawn to such designs vs. most in my age group that are happy with a Rider Deck. . .

Jun 26, 2009
I do agree that the prices are abnormally high, but the simplicity of the Noc Deck intrigues me.

-Zach

They aren't really that over priced when you compare them to other decks. $7 for a deck of cards that is a custom deck is the regular price. Well, betweem $5-$7 anyway. Custom decks are always going to be more expensive than the normal Bikes or Bee's, thats it really.

Simon_Magic

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results