Card Control

Jan 11, 2011
Looks very good! I guess it's a move that needs a bit of misdirection but it's almost invisible, so it seems to be very practical. I'd love to see a performance of that move within the trick, maybe for some people.

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
It looks very good. I wish I could see it live. Your webcam is a bit jumpy so it might be giving you more room for error. Cool stuff though :)

Feb 4, 2008
Looks very nice...But it also looks like a Pass. So If you are asking me, "Hows my Pass" I say great! If you are asking me "Hows this new move I invented" I'd say you are 200 years to late.

Jun 9, 2012
England
I agree with the others, it does seem to resemble the pass a lot. However, your execution of it is fantastic and very little is seen so congratulations.
Maybe some more development, and like it has been recommended, try building a trick around it; you may make a powerful effect!

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
Indeed. I'm pretty certain it's just a variation of the pass, but it's a good one.

Just a minor bit of misdirection, as you do need to fiddle with the deck a bit, and it'll probably be completely invisible to any laymen.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results