Still Waiting for Wynns

Oct 31, 2007
madison,wis.
has anyone who won a wynn deck from the witness contest ,received their deck yet,,,i got the email saying i won but still have yet to get my free signed by Lee,wynn deck,,just curious..

thanks ....GBALL

C

clarrus

it's gonna be like a week or two. Just relax and wait. They won't let you down......i hope

waynehouchin

theory11 artist
Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Chico, CA
www.waynehouchin.com
Hey guys - Happy Thanksgiving! They will be to you soon. We had a shipping problem & they didn't arrive while Lee was in town with me. Lee then went back out to Canada so we had to have the cards sent out there for him to sign. He has done so & they are on their way back to Bryant at our offices where they will then be sent out to all of the wynners :) Sorry for the mix up, but thanks for your patience - we'll get them to you asap!

Sep 1, 2007
wynn cards are not all rare you could buy em for 4.99 free shipping wow omgssh so rare -.-

TKH

Aug 31, 2007
Wisconsin
Diego where did you see that deal?
Chris Kenner owns about all the wynns, and I don't htink they are being sold anywhere.

Sep 1, 2007
i saw them on ebay 5 of em unopened 4.99 ea. with free shipping i think there overhyped oh and by the way the SM's get released in 2-3 hours

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results