Saturday Night Contest - What's Inside the Box?

Apr 16, 2011
Hey everyone! It's Saturday night, and that means it's time for this week's Saturday Night Contest!

Below is a picture of a deck of White Monarchs. The mystery: how many cards are inside the box? It could be empty, it could be full, or anywhere in between. The answer is between 0 and 54. Your challenge tonight: predict the number of cards inside.

Post your guess below in response to THIS forum thread on or before 11:00pm EST tonight. Limit of ONE guess per member, so make it count.

The first person to correctly guess the amount of cards inside the box wins. The prize tonight: a sealed, new, unopened deck of White Monarch's, shipped on the house. Only one guess per member, so make it count. Good luck!

wCAKR.jpg

Hello t11... i am one of the winners of last week SNC.... Have you received my message to the support crew???? I just want. to know.... thanks...

Angel_magic

Elite Member
Jul 11, 2010
just went through the thread... every number has been guessed, and you have to be the first to guess it to get the deck.. :( guess we should give up, but I'm gonna guess 25 incase they tweek the rules
but anyoneee can guess how many cards are in the box... how about which cards are in the box??
p.s. I find it funny how many people guessed more than 54 trololol

Jun 9, 2012
my answer

Hey everyone! It's Saturday night, and that means it's time for this week's Saturday Night Contest!

Below is a picture of a deck of White Monarchs. The mystery: how many cards are inside the box? It could be empty, it could be full, or anywhere in between. The answer is between 0 and 54. Your challenge tonight: predict the number of cards inside.

Post your guess below in response to THIS forum thread on or before 11:00pm EST tonight. Limit of ONE guess per member, so make it count.

The first person to correctly guess the amount of cards inside the box wins. The prize tonight: a sealed, new, unopened deck of White Monarch's, shipped on the house. Only one guess per member, so make it count. Good luck!

wCAKR.jpg
9 cards are in the box

May 26, 2012
If a number has been guess before it's kind of pointless to guess it again as you're not going to win. This contest is stupid because there was only 54 possible gases and all those guesses were taken up with in five minutes.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results