Saturday Night Contest - What's Inside the Box?

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Time for the results! Drumroll please... the correct answer of the number of cards inside the box is... 50! I just counted and recounted again to make sure the number was correct. Our winner tonight, taking home a sealed, rare deck of White Monarch's is Ivensor. Congrats! Submit a message to our support crew with your address to redeem your prize!

To everyone else, thanks for posting and stay tuned to another White Monarch giveaway next Saturday. We have FIVE releases planned over the next four weeks, so get ready for some action!

Apr 16, 2011
Time for the results! Drumroll please... the correct answer of the number of cards inside the box is... 50! I just counted and recounted again to make sure the number was correct. Our winner tonight, taking home a sealed, rare deck of White Monarch's is Ivensor. Congrats! Submit a message to our support crew with your address to redeem your prize!

To everyone else, thanks for posting and stay tuned to another White Monarch giveaway next Saturday. We have FIVE releases planned over the next four weeks, so get ready for some action!

Hi J.Bayme... I am one of the winner of last weeks SNC..Have you received it last week..sorry.. just wanted to know... pls answer..

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results