The Perfect Levitation

Nov 12, 2007
hmmm

sounds too good to be true, but i would shell out some cash for it though if it is actually how they describe it...

Joke

sounds too good to be true, but i would shell out some cash for it though if it is actually how they describe it...

They describe it as being able to make you levitate up tp 3ft in the air and over someones head whilst they're sitting on the floor...and it uses NO Strings, No wires, in fact No ATTACHMENTS of any kind...

Please.

If it hadn't been advertised in a magazine i would immediately say it's a joke. However, I've never read Geni and as such have no idea whether they run joke ads or not.

I mean put it this way, if i was going to make a fake ad like that, I'd definitely put (Actual Photo) next to my purposefully fake photoshopped photograph as well.

Gave me a good laugh though.

Rabid

This is a perfect example of the too-good-to-be-true rule.

Levitate 3 feet anywhere while letting people sit under you without any string, wires or attachments of any kind? And it's angle proof and you can perform it naked? Don't think so.

Sep 2, 2007
don;t think so. and the X levitation was advritised to be able to levitate six feet!

Sep 1, 2007
UK
This is clearly fake. When I first read it described, I thought, "Hmm... could be plausible", then I went to the site.

I'm not sure, but it looks like they have tried to make it obvious that this is a joke. The only code on that page shows the image, and keeps a record of the number of people that visit the site.

I wonder...

Huruey

Nov 20, 2007
Too good to be true.

When I read the Add about the perfect levitation I had to re read it because it seemed to goog to be true and it most likly is.:D

KatieKenner

that girl who posts videos sometimes / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
www.myspace.com
I think it would be great in next month's issue for them to run the ad again and say JUST KIDDING!!!!!! Across the bottom.

That is my Christmas wish this year.

However, the old fogies at Genii will probably never admit to running a joke.

Katie Egleston

PS: "old fogies" is a term of endearment. My DAD is a hardcore Genii reader.

Notice how there are no "big names" supporting this. The first thing most people do when they come up with something, is send it out to other magicians that have already established themselves, to get THEIR opinion on it and perhaps use it as a testimonial. That was the first thing that stood out in my mind.

Yea...I'll have to wait for the reviews on this one. Keep in mind though, someone like me or you could run an add in Genii. You don't have to be rich and famous ya know! LOL!

Best.
Steve

Notice how there are no "big names" supporting this. The first thing most people do when they come up with something, is send it out to other magicians that have already established themselves, to get THEIR opinion on it and perhaps use it as a testimonial. That was the first thing that stood out in my mind.

Yea...I'll have to wait for the reviews on this one. Keep in mind though, someone like me or you could run an add in Genii. You don't have to be rich and famous ya know! LOL!

Best.
Steve

True... haha
But the rich thing... maybe... it was a FULL page add... that costs 600 bucks!
Not so much pocket change. haha I dont know many people that would do a 600 dollar joke lol.

Sep 4, 2007
Hahahahahaaha! That makes my day! Seriously.

Lot's of nice reviews...with no names of the people who said anything. Unless there is a huge fan blowing a stream of air up his butt, then I think there is gonna have to be an attachment somewhere...most likely to your credit card.

Always remember the laws of physics guys and girls. You can not break the law of gravity without something to help you reverse it...like an attachment...or a colon full of helium (nope, even that would not be enough, but your farts would sound really cool).

RJ

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results