Urge

Apr 1, 2009
California
Not bad! Try not to let the deck control you. I see it too often in cardistry videos where it looks as though the performer is trying to solve a rubies cube rather than perform a flourish. Take a moment and focus on fluidity. Sometimes taking it slower to get the smooth performance is your better option. Good job though! I liked the idea behind the video.

E

ElizabethMagician

Its really cool, and Reuben did a great job. Maybe next time if you could make it a bit lighter, and maybe you could also mess around with the speed, like when he picks the deck up build the suspense, like slow it down and the slowly bring back the speed. By the way I liked it

James555

Elite Member
Sep 10, 2011
Australia
Thanks... The darkness is there to give the video an uneasy feel, after all he just saw a deck of Smoke and Mirrors v5 teleport! And not to mention, send him messages ;). The colour evokes emotion within the viewer. Hey, while you're there hit the subscribe button!

S.G

Feb 9, 2010
It just seemed really rushed to me. The flourishes probably would have been alright, but you didn't take the time to re-film. I don't know, it just seemed kinda lazy to me.

But overall it wasn't bad. Just wondering though, what makes this video a video of "unique proportions"?

E

ElizabethMagician

Already have I'm TheMagicianInvisible, what do you think about the speed idea?

James555

Elite Member
Sep 10, 2011
Australia
It just seemed really rushed to me. The flourishes probably would have been alright, but you didn't take the time to re-film. I don't know, it just seemed kinda lazy to me.

But overall it wasn't bad. Just wondering though, what makes this video a video of "unique proportions"?

Thanks for your input, to answer your question, the story of the video has not yet been attempted as far as we know in a cardistry video.
I can assure you we don't aim for lazy ;)

Jun 26, 2009
I really liked the video, but i think you could work more on the smoothness of your flourishes. Practice theme extremely slowly and then speed up until you find a good speed to perform them smoothly.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results