Trans-Fixed

Sep 2, 2007
Tampa Florida
Imagine being able to cause two signatures to change places in a nano second!

Imagine being able to make ink obey your command!

Now imagine being able to cause those two signatures becoming one!

Welcome to Trans-Fixed..............................

The effect:
The routine is really well thought out. I really like the way it flows, no un-natural movements and everything is straight foward and to the point. The strongest points bieng when you change the signatures literally in a nano second and the way that the cards come together at the end. (Morgan Bondett is credited with the ending to trans-fixed.) Also if you own time and space you will digg this routine and I think that this effect is just as strong as "time and space" if practised and presented well.

Presentation:
There are many different presentations you could come up with for this routine Justin offers the presentaion of illusionists bieng able to change places. Im building patter for transfixed as we speak My presentation will be a "magnetic" approach becuase when the signatures change places. Its simialr to when magnets retract and the ending is perfect for when magnets come together. The possiblities are endless.

What you get:
You get a dvd and gimmicks. the dvd is straight to the point And shows the performance and explanation. The dvd is shot with a webcam, But will later be be shot pro with kozmo magic. but that in no way affects you from learning the Effect.

Shipping and customer service:
Shipping was great it shipped on a tuesday and arrived on a thursday. Justin is a great guy and kept me informed on my order.

Final thoughts:
Trans-fixed is awesome and one of the better effects that I have purchased this year so if you don't have this get it because you will have a routine that is not peformed by a lot magicians right now. so in closer I give transfixed a 9/10 From me.
you can purchase trans-fixed at justins website here:

http://www.closeupjm.com/transfixednew.htm

Alvin

Sep 3, 2007
And if that's not enough, Justin Miller is totally just an awesome guy. He's ridiculously nice and treats all of his customers very well. I actually got an email from him today, wishing me a happy Thanksgiving from the Miller family. How cool is that!?

So yeah, I heavily push anybody and everybody to look into his products. And find out when he's doing his A.T.E. lectures. Because those should definitely be worth it. I'm waiting on an order of Trans-Fixed right now, maybe I'll post once I see how it's done.

-SS

You know what gets me more than ANYTHING HERE? Is that some of you guys want to chime in here like you have like the final word on the truth of this issue and in reality YOU HAVE NEVER EVEN SEEN TRANS-FIXED...that just blows me away and shows the entire community who you really are!

Trans-Fixed and Morgans trick are NOT EVEN THE SAME TRICK, NOT EVEN A DIFFERENT VARIATION..Apples and oranges..apples and oranges!

I have TRUTH, integrity, and strong character on my side..so when Morgan puts out his trick i encourage EVERY SINGLE one of you to download it or however he decides to put it out there...then call me up and i will GIVE YOU A TRANS-FIXED for FREE!!!! You will then see that YOU HAVE BEEN FOOLED...
But to make statements like " i will wait till Morgan puts it out there for free"

How ignorant... (used in the correct sence..without correct understanding)

Justin N. Miller

Sep 1, 2007
justin, giving away trans-fixed for free? that's a pretty strong statement there. but of course, if you're willing to stick to it, i'll gladly take you up on your offer =)

Imagine...

Imagine taking an effect...

Imagine renaming the effect...

Well, if you bought the effect you got all of those. A effect with a new name.

Congrats.

I have seen both effects, Morgan'e being the first, and I will say with all honesty that Justin ripped this off.

Again, I will ask anyone who wants to see magic move in the right direction to NOT purchase this DVD and show no support to the person selling it.

I know if you really care, you will do the right thing.

Sep 1, 2007
Los Angeles, California
Wow guys can you stop arguing with the Morgan and all that crap? Why do you think the first thread of this was closed? Just stick to his reviews.

I have not seen Morgan's effect so don't go flaming me about it.

PS.
(by looking at Mr. Miller's post after mine)
Wasn't there a trailer on it some time ago? Or was it something else?

Btaylor you have NEVER Seen trans-fixed...

Prove it Baylor!

I have no record of you purchasing trans-fixed from me...and guess what that is the ONLY way you could have seen it..to buy it from me...

Once again folks someone who comes on here and makes amazing claims but .... no record of buying trans-fixed, no account with me and no idea what they are talking about....
You are going to look very foolish Baylor when you see that what you are claiming is TOTALLY MADE UP!!!

I can prove my statements NOT ONE SINGLE PERSON HAS BEEN ABLE TO PROVE THEIRS!

The trans-fixed deal goes for ANYONE who wants to challenge me and MY trick..

I can PROVE what I have said all along....they are two different tricks!

Justin N. Miller

TKH

Aug 31, 2007
Wisconsin
Was it really justhot with a webcam? That seems pretty poor quality. No clue about the two effects. Justin has the Morgan fellow bought your dvd or seen it and still says it his effect?

Sep 2, 2007
Imagine being able to cause two signatures to change places in a nano second!

Imagine being able to make ink obey your command!

Now imagine being able to cause those two signatures becoming one!
NOW.....Imagine all the other things you can do with 30 bucks.

like brobe a mod to delete this.

Edit:OH! this is Justin miller!

sorry I thought this was a scammer trying to make a quick buck. lol

Not looking for cause my controversy Justin, but he could have had a friend purchase it and show it to him...or bought a copy off someone who already had it...just trying to show that there are some options which would mean he isn't as foolish as you are claiming...but again, i don't know myself either

I look forward to seeing both at some point

Sep 1, 2007
UK
Hey...

I purchased Trans-Fixed before all this controversy, so will not be going into any of that as quite simply, I just don't know the truth...

Actually im not even posting to talk about the actual effect...

then call me up and i will GIVE YOU A TRANS-FIXED for FREE!!!!

I feel that this statement from Justin is unfair to those who did purchase, I mean I go and pay for an effect, then all this kicks off, then Morgan is going to offer his effect for free... now Justin is saying that he'll give Trans-Fixed for free to those who get Morgans!!!
Are you kidding me... why should I have purchased in the first place, this is not the way to treat your customers.
Now ive only ever had good things to say about Justin... and as I have no idea what the truth is in all the mess between Justin and Morgan, I still had the same opinion... but now this is pushing it for me.

I will be seeing Morgans effect also, but if your going to be giving Trans-Fixed away for free then you should refund everyone who has purchased Trans-Fixed...

Anyway that's that...

i have always treated my customers fairly....
I will continue to do so...

The FREE trans-fixed's go to ONLY those who challange the validity of my effect. I have on record who has bought trans-fixed and who has not...If/when people want to compare both tricks and they do not believe me then I will act acordingly...but ONLY to those who have doubts..NOT those who have already purchased transs-fixed and are satisfield....I will know each camp by the record.

Unfair?
Hardly!

Justin N.Miller

Sep 1, 2007
UK
i
have always treated my customers fairly....
I will continue to do so...

The FREE trans-fixed's go to ONLY those who challange the validity of my effect. I have on record who has bought trans-fixed and who has not...If/when people want to compare both tricks and they do not believe me then I will act acordingly...but ONLY to those who have doubts..NOT those who have already purchased transs-fixed and are satisfield....I will know each camp by the record.

Unfair?
Hardly!

Justin N.Miller

That's your opinion... I still don't think it's fair, but oh well nevermind, lets just agree to disagree.

You do realise that you'll get a bunch of people who will just say they challenge your effect.

I am happy with the effect itself.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results