Trans-Fixed

those who are true and just will NOT do that..only those (if there be any) who are dishonest and corrupt will pull something like that..guess what I KNOW FOR A FACT I do not have customers like that, with over 1,500 on my mailing list I have seen dediaction and loyalty throughout..I have GREAT fans!!!

But my challange stands..once again I CAN PROVE that these are lies the others cannot..!

Justin N. Miller

Sep 1, 2007
UK
I hope your right Justin...

As for the controversy surrounding this effects release, i'll be able to see for myself how close both effects are once the other has been given to us.

Mr. Miller

Just because I didn't purchase the effect from you DOES NOT mean I have never seen it. For all you know a friend may have bought it and shown in to me, or I might be a magic pirate and have downloaded it.

I respect you as an artist and I do love some of the things you have created.

I know this is a personal issue but when it involves a few friends, it is my duty to back them up and support them. I do this not because they are friends, but because of the facts.

I am done with this argument, and I know it will be settled.

P.S. This is a great trick. I suggest you learn it from Morgan, or Justin, or who ever you know that does it.

btaylor

Sep 1, 2007
i have always treated my customers fairly....
I will continue to do so...

The FREE trans-fixed's go to ONLY those who challange the validity of my effect. I have on record who has bought trans-fixed and who has not...If/when people want to compare both tricks and they do not believe me then I will act acordingly...but ONLY to those who have doubts..NOT those who have already purchased transs-fixed and are satisfield....I will know each camp by the record.

Unfair?
Hardly!

Justin N.Miller
Justin,

Don't sell yourself short. There is often more value to a product than the trick itself. Everything I have purchased that you have been involved in has been excellent not only because the illusions were powerful and practical but because the teaching was as good as it gets.

I am trying to become a good magician. I have quickly learned that free tricks off the internet do not get you there. Some people will recognize value and others will not. I respect if you really feel you need to defend your integrity with the free offer, but I do not think it is necessary.

That said, I think may put my order from Trans-fixed in tonight.

Sep 2, 2007
Guys,

Shall we stick to the Alvin Martinez's review?

As stated in numerous threads before, it would be best for any issue to be discussed respectfully and amicably in private, rather than in a open and public forum, with the presence of mudslinging, bashing, or the such. In the interest and with respect to all parties, prior threads regarding the topic have been closed.

Therefore, let's get back on topic. Cool?

Thanks!
JTM

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results