Saturday Night Contest - Not Magic, But Magical

Christen

theory11
Team member
Oct 25, 2011
Los Angeles
Hey everyone!

This week, it's not about the magic but instead, we're interested in your other talents and inspiring each other with new and creative ideas. As magicians and/or cardists, we draw inspiration from everything around us. Inspiration can come from architecture or new genres of entertainment, to name a few, and that inspiration can give us the spark to create something great.

So tonight, we are going to inspire each other by showing off the talents we all have outside of magic. Do you play drums, skateboard, draw? Great! Anything you love to do outside of magic can inspire not only yourself, but others as well.

The challenge is to film a video of you showcasing a talent of yours that is NOT magic related at all. Film your talent, and post your video to YouTube or Vimeo. Then, post the link to your video in response to THIS forum thread no later than 7:30pm EST tomorrow, Sunday July 1st. The winner for this week's contest will receive a Heritage Series Set, a White Monarch, Rapture, and Insane, all on the house!

Have fun with this! We can't wait to see all of your wonderful talents!

Feb 20, 2011
So we'll have a full day right? Perfect, finally something I'll be able to film, cause I can't really film in the middle of the night... :D

May 26, 2012
Great i have a full day to enter cause in ireland now its 2:00 in the morning. In every contest you should give us a day to enter

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
Does it have to be filmed between now and the deadline, or could we use a video that was already made?

Sep 1, 2007
Porthcawl, Wales.
Not exactly sure what my talent is, just sorta, chucking myself around and having really bad dress sense :D

[video=youtube;fmB8-TnNcaA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmB8-TnNcaA&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results