Saturday Night Contest - Not Magic, But Magical

Feb 12, 2012
Are we aloud to film multiple talents or only one? Or could a talent basically be like a category? Just want to make sure I get the idea right.

Jun 23, 2012

Erdnase1902

Elite Member
Dec 11, 2010
I believe this is something we are meant to film Right NOW...Just like all the other contests. I see alot of things from Youtube that have a date from anywhere to a year to months ago.

Theory 11, please clear this up, but this is a filming contest right? not a posting contest?

Anyone can POST a video they filmed of their talent that they made a year ago, but it takes a little effort to film the talent right now and post it, which I believe is what they are looking for..not sure..but I hope they clarify

I believe this is something we are meant to film Right NOW...Just like all the other contests. I see alot of things from Youtube that have a date from anywhere to a year to months ago.

Theory 11, please clear this up, but this is a filming contest right? not a posting contest?

Anyone can POST a video they filmed of their talent that they made a year ago, but it takes a little effort to film the talent right now and post it, which I believe is what they are looking for..not sure..but I hope they clarify

Seems to me this one is a bit different. For some it's going to be really hard to film a talent "right now". Suppose your talent is mountain climbing. That may be a bit hard to film if you don't live near mountains.

Apr 16, 2011
I'm kinda hoarse today, but i'll do my best..... Hope you like it... Never mind the face ok :)
Aside from magic, I also sing love songs, ballads,Soul RnB etc...... these songs inspire my magic a lot...
Actually I sing OPMs (Original Pilipino Music)

This one is Fallin' by Janno Gibbs...
Hope you like it...
http://youtu.be/nDyabudUhFg

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results