Card finish??

ifreuds

Elite Member
Jun 30, 2012
Thailand
i would like to know how many kind of finish do they have ,what are they and how are they effect the cards?

please help me I'm pretty new to this stuff :eek: thanks in advance .

Sorry for bad english.

D@n

Oct 11, 2011
UV500- Discontinued finish you'll find on some of the older Ellusionist decks. The finish glowed in a black light.
Air Cushion- Standard finish on bicycles and many other decks
Magic finish- Pretty sure this is the new standard finish for custom decks, I think it's similar to air cushion
Linoid finish- Found on tally ho's, I think its a little better than AC but that's just my opinion
Performance finish- I think this is the new finish on Ellusionist decks but I haven't tested it myself

From personal experience, with the exception of the appearance of UV500, all finishes pretty much handle the same. Any of the listed finishes above handle well. There are other finishes out there and I'm sure you could find them with relative ease. Hoped this helped,
Dan

Jun 25, 2008
What about the Linen Finish on the Aristocrats and Bee Stingers, Premium 909 Finish on the Monarchs, and the new improved 909 Premium Finish on the Sentinels? Oh, and I think Jaqk Cellars playing cards have some fancy finish. How do these stack up to the traditional AC and Linoid finishes?

Thanks in advance

yyyyyyy

Elite Member
Apr 7, 2012
Doesn't the Aladdin 1001 have a finish called "Smooth Finish"? The cards have no bumps or ridges on there surface so its a completely different feel. Similar to Cambric only a little bit easier to spread.

Jul 31, 2012
in my opinion a linen finish just feels really slippery, i mean a have broken into my aristocrats and all that but for some reason it still feels really slippery and smooth

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results