Denny and Lee Magic in Maryland

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
I had the pleasure of visiting Denny and Lee Magic Studio this afternoon for about an hour while my family and some friends went to Port Discovery. I have been to MANY magic shops and so far his was hands down the best. It was well stocked in the most up to date effects and had tons of outdated gems ranging from props to manuscripts. Denny had a few local guys jamming there and I met another gentleman who was passing though. I even saw the the big pig hanging out snoring in the back room.

If you are ever in Baltimore or passing through....I urge you to stop in. I could have killed 3-4 hours easily looking through his stocked shelves. Outstanding!

Mike.Hankins

creator / <a href="http://www.theory11.com/tricks/
Nov 21, 2009
Sacramento, Cali
Denny has been a friend and mentor of mine for over 10 years.

I have had the opportunity to spend countless hours in both his old shop as well as his current one. (Can't tell you how many times a bunch of us would jam till 2-3am)...

Please follow the advice! If you are ever in the Rosedale, MD area or if you ever need advice or magic props that Theory11 cannot supply for you...Call Denny!!!!!

Denny's shop is incredible... it's everything a brick and mortar shop is supposed to be. I love how there isn't one whoopie cushion or handshake buzzer on any of the shelves. Instead, the shop is fully stocked with quality, test-driven, highly praised magic props, books, and DVDs. I love how you can smell stale cigarette smoke as soon as you walk in. You can just imagine the amount of experience that gathered at the tables or glass counters sessioning with a deck of cards in one hand and flicking the ash of a cigarette with the other. Denny, himself, is a memorable character that one typically doesn't forget. If he's not demonstrating an item you may have a question about, he's recounting some of his glory days touring the world with his comedy act. And then, just when you think you're comfortable and at ease with how much magic there is around you in Denny's shop, you meet Babe. The gigantic pig that occasionally nudges your leg by surprise as you're studying the table of contents of an out-of-print book on the shelf.

Damn, I miss that place.

RS.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results