iForce Problem

Sep 4, 2009
Can anyone help me with an iForce (Greg Rostami) problem? There is a problem with the 1-8 prediction, it always changes to 5-8 and never 1-4. I would love to perform this but I clearly can't so I don't know if its a bug but any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
-Louis P.

Jul 29, 2012
Can anyone help me with an iForce (Greg Rostami) problem? There is a problem with the 1-8 prediction, it always changes to 5-8 and never 1-4. I would love to perform this but I clearly can't so I don't know if its a bug but any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
-Louis P.

Hi Louis, When you say you're having trouble with the 1-8 I'm assuming you're using the flip view? it's all down to practice (without revealing the secret) with the speed in wich you opperate your phone. Also have you tried the springboard view instead? I personally find this version of iForce much easier to use and more of a natural way to operate your phone.

Sep 4, 2009
I have the android app, so I can't use anything with springboard. And I've done it very very very slow and very very very fast and the 1-4 predictions don't work and i don't know why :(

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results